EDC - What's In Your Pocket(s)??? Part 2

20170515_122717_zpsn08qk2yf.jpg

Been a while since I changed things up. Maybe a different folder tomorrow.

My primary carry knife varies but most often it is a ZT0095BW. I also carry a Brous Karambit reverse grip in my left pocket, a Surefire Aviator with red secondary beam, and a Victorinox Swisstool.

I also like to carry a pair of Dragonflys (one serrated) clipped in my back pockets. These little knives disappear into the pocket and go unnoticed, while adding loads of utility to your EDC

Beyond that, I carry: a Fisher Military Space Pen, Leatherman Raptor Shears, Leatherman bit kit, Victorinox mini ratchet/driver, a small piece of Packtowl, a small Sharpie wrapped in painters tape for labels, a Stanley mini screwdriver, a Bic lighter wrapped in a foot of Gorilla tape, a ThruNite Ti3, Pocket Wrench, and a Titanium pry-bar. Not pictured are two money clips, a Rite-in-the-Rain pad, a pair of Nitrile gloves, some Advil in a small plastic bag, and 4 chew-able aspirin.

It may seem like alot, but I make sure that none of it prints, all of it clips securely and is not cumbersome, and the only giveaway that I'm carrying all this stuff are my knife clips sticking out of my pockets. The key to me carrying all of these things comfortably and discretely is Tru-Spec 24/7 pants. They are nice pants that don't scream tactical, and they have a helluva lot of utility. I wear them pretty much daily, and even had a local seamstress make some into shorts for me.

Back