EDC XI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is definitely not an EDC--it's a gentleman's carry for sure and I'm definitely not a gentleman every (or most) days. Still, it came in yesterday and has been next to me or in my pocket since.

Ft8v8kF.jpg

rMk7hA4.jpg

Super looking knife! It has really grown on me lately.

Super looking knife! It has really grown on me lately.
Thanks, A.L. I've got a couple dozen Benchmades in my collection, so you know I'm into them. I had been kinda interested in the Anthem as a billet-cut knife, but it didn't really speak to me.

I've become quite taken by the quality of Italian knives lately and as a big Wilson Combat fan just love starburst grips, too. Among my WCs is the extremely well-made Extreme Lite Carry in cocobolo by Fox knives, like lionSTEEL, of Maniago, Italy. There was just something about the TiSpine that appealed to me. Their Elmax version's price point was much better than the Anthem's, so I put it WTB in my sig line. I never considered Damascus, but when I received a most generous offer by PM I jumped all over it.

The TiSpine's design, execution, and F&F are outstanding. This is my first Damascus blade and the Chad Nichols Fade is very nicely done. It's definitely in the "gentleman's carry" category but gives my busted up old hand an OK four-finger grip on a smaller/finer knife. This one checks several boxes--it both fits my collection and gives me something a little different at the same time.

5Vxm8aW.jpg

2EHhYLs.jpg

The 801's a great knife, BD_01 BD_01 . It's excellent in hand and gives you huge bang for the buck. Your model with the black hardware against the matte ti scales and stonewashed blade has a seriously all business look to it.

The 801's a super pimping platform, too. I got mine off the Exchange, but it's too pretty to use--it drives me nuts if it gets a scratch and I can't keep myself from sanding it out. I should get a user sometime--like I don't already have way more knives than I can possibly carry. :confused:

95XlaX7.jpg

Hard to believe that I went from not really caring about this copperlock for over 15 yrs to carrying (& using) it on a weekly basis. Amazing what can happen when one gives something a chance.
(I'm still not a fan of the shape of Case's clip points, but whatever...)
DSC_0178.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back