Edc

D2 vs 3V.....
JOF5DrL.jpg

UXTVZCZ.jpg

Jake, is that OD green? Looks much more translucent in direct natural light!

Received mine in Australia today. The EDC is definitely worthy of the praise it gets. I see more of Nathan's knives headed down under (hopefully if I'm fast enough).

Received mine in Australia today. The EDC is definitely worthy of the praise it gets. I see more of Nathan's knives headed down under (hopefully if I'm fast enough).

Welcome aboard Abe! "hopefully if I'm fast enough" Ha ha! You don't fool me you old Shark! :thumbsup:;)

I wouldn't know what I would want to sell, Mat. Each of them were acquired for different reasons. If I had to pick one EDC that would go if I HAD to decide to sell one, it would probably be the D2 black G10 - even though it's a hot piece I really, really love - and looks really kinda mean, esp coupled with the black kydex sheath.

I think after today's sale settles down and then the EDC becomes officially a retired pattern for the time being, the EDC will become a very sought after item for those who had missed out on this pattern for one reason or other. Not that the secondary market is struggling at all whenever an EDC shows up, but I can foresee EDCs selling out faster north of 3 Bill$ when they become a bygone era. Not that you would ever sell yours Bob, but it will be a greater trade fodder at some point in its future.

I think after today's sale settles down and then the EDC becomes officially a retired pattern for the time being, the EDC will become a very sought after item for those who had missed out on this pattern for one reason or other. Not that the secondary market is struggling at all whenever an EDC shows up, but I can foresee EDCs selling out faster north of 3 Bill$ when they become a bygone era. Not that you would ever sell yours Bob, but it will be a greater trade fodder at some point in its future.

Frankly, if I were to sell one, it would be at CPK original sale price, plus one-way shipping. Certainly everyone has the right to mark up stuff they own, but that same right, to sell at one's own pricing, inures to me - to sell at cost - DEPENDING ON ITEM, OF COURSE.

Good thing your Platinum membership allows you up to 500 messages. Prepared to be wooed and serenaded Bob :)

Are the vertical/horizontal EDC sheaths as provided by CPK compatible with Tek-Lok or Molle-Lok (preferred)?

Are the vertical/horizontal EDC sheaths as provided by CPK compatible with Tek-Lok or Molle-Lok (preferred)?

The belt loop is integrated into them. It might be possible to remove it from the horizontal option if you were to pop two of the rivets off.

Back