• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Eleven 3V Field Knives, micarta, G10, colors, denim, vintage SOLD

Will you ever make a batch of some kind of minimalist woods/hiking knife, like a Kephart or Puukko? Not necessarily those knives, but your version of something along those lines? That would be sweet. Thanks for considering.

Will you ever make a batch of some kind of minimalist woods/hiking knife, like a Kephart or Puukko? Not necessarily those knives, but your version of something along those lines? That would be sweet. Thanks for considering.

Yeah, something like that is on the whiteboard :thumbup:

Just received mine from this sale. Very satisfied - thanks Nathan. Some of the best, most secure packaging I've ever seen.

Mine were just received and are really of highest quality. I've gotta say, this field knife is a wonderful design. It's of course not a Loveless, but there's just something about it when holding it in one's hand.........

The bottom brown was an unexpected beauty and will be a user, but had to have all of these because of their vintage nature. The top (Westinghouse) will be conserved because the material comes from the same piece used in Nathan's integral dagger. The butterscotch micarta in the middle is of amazing color so I think it will be the one I'll just play with now and then, and watch the changes occur, eventually a user, probably. Colors in this image are true:

large.jpg

Last edited:
Back