Favorite knife reviewer on youtube?

for the youtube people, who does everyone tend to gravitate to for reviews?

I've been following nutnfancy for about 3-4 years ever since he started. Always in depth reviews, great points, and most importantly very critical and honest when he needs to be.

for the youtube people, who does everyone tend to gravitate to for reviews?

I've been following nutnfancy for about 3-4 years ever since he started. Always in depth reviews, great points, and most importantly very critical and honest when he needs to be.

Used to watch nutnfancy until I was wasting half an hour listening to irrelevant information. Now I usually just look for the knife I'm interested in and watch a few different videos of different you tubers reviewing it.

jdavis882, he has a new channel as well. theartofsharp.
I like his style. his reviews are great. not just a bunch of specs, but real world performance. check him out. He is moving in his personal life, so it might be a few weeks before he puts up new vids.

I love nutnfancy, he's fun to listen to and doesn't have this mono toned unenthusiastic voice I tend to hear a lot on you tube videos.

Nutnfancy by far! He does have long reviews, but they're in depth and high quality. He covers stuff that other people often miss. Plus the reviews flow well, it's not quickly thrown together with a bunch of "um.." and "what else" It's thought out and executed well. Most importantly of all he is effecting change in the knife industry for the better, manufrs value his opinion and listen. Cutlerylover does a good job as well.

I'm subscribed to about 200 people on YouTube and about 75% are knife channels, so there's alot...:D

nutnfancy, just cause he's kinda funny to listen to. A lot of knife reviewers are just boring to listen to.

My top two would have to be Nutnfancy and Jdavis 882. Yes, you can like then both. I've got my TNP edition Microtech on the way, now I just need an ArtOfSharp Wicked Edge :D

Back