• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fiddleback Forge Bushcrafter, Natural Micarta, Spalted 01, Custom Sheath Reduced

x3fp6u.jpg

r1lj7q.jpg

s60l0z.jpg

2dgrqft.jpg

2w5kth1.jpg

1zbgbwy.jpg

2j8axf.jpg

vfxicw.jpg

2nu7m6r.jpg

This is a reluctan sale for sure. I was so impressed with the sheath, I bought the knife and sheath together a year ago. I was even more impressed with the sheath when I received it, and was blown away by the knife. The spalted O1 is so cool and the blade, which is only 1/8" thick, is stupid sharp and a slicer like no other. In the one photo of the spine, you can barely make out Fiddleback, but it is definately there. This would be a great user or collectable, though it is used, but clearly not abused or scarred up.Take a good look at the photos, they are the most integral part of my description. The knife you see is the knife you get.

No longer available. Thank you.

Blade is 4". Overall length is 8 1/2".

Do not hesitate to contact me or PM me with any questions you may have.

Thank you very much for looking!

Last edited:
425 views, no bites, tells me price is too high. Price has been lowered to $320.00 Shipped CONUS using Priority Mail + remember, I'm eating PayPal fees. Thanks.

Back