• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fiddleback, RyanW

Status
Not open for further replies.
New baby sale...

Fiddleback Bushfinger - 1/8" scandi O1, full tang, natural canvas scales, no sheath, unused. $ tyd

Fiddleback Bushfinger - 5/32" convex O1, full tang, black canvas over natural with orange pinstripe, mosaic pin, (somewhat rare 1/4" pins) no sheath, unused. $sold

RyanW Agro - 1/8" flat grind 1095, tapered tang, blue and black g10 over white g10, sheath, unused. $ tyd.

2013-11-09 10.51.03.jpg2013-11-09 10.52.02.jpg2013-04-17 20.09.53.jpg

NO Trades. USPS MO or paypal. Shipped USPS Continental USA Only. First I’ll take it on this thread with follow up PM gets the goods.

I have a couple of bandido sheaths for the bushfingers at $25 per if you want one.

* You must be 18 years of age and the knife must be legal to own by you and in your municipality of residence. You have the sole responsibility of complying with all LAWS & ORDINANCES within your Municipality/State/Province/Country, and do hereby release me from any & all liability involving this knife once it has been purchased and shipped to you. I reserve the right to refuse sale without explanation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back