Fiddlebacks on the Rocks

thurin

Wanderer
Which rocks do you prefer?

IMG_2912_zpse3a70602.jpg~original

IMG_5487_zps044e3fc5.jpg~original

Both are beautiful but I want a 12 inch machete bad :) so first pic would be my choice for now.

This just cracks me up. I was laughing last night too. I see both sides of the coin and I like both pictures.

Mostly, I just like the way this community has evolved. Nice bunch of folks.

Haha, got a laugh out of this thread, thanks! I'll take my Fiddlebacks gently placed next to scotch on the rocks!

Brahahahaha. Love the thread and will be contributing to it when time allows. Especially all of my precious unused collection only examples. :D

How 'bout some Fiddlebacks in pants on the rocks.

IMG_0640_2_zps4c281c00.jpg

I caught these two hanging out on a rock.

imagejpg3_zps4bb1024c.jpg

Here is a pair of Fiddlebacks on the rocks :)

Fiddleback%20Pair.jpg

That osage with a blue stripe is amazing!!

Here are a few well loved fiddlebacks on the rocks!
I just hope somebody doesn't drop a blade on a rock while setting these shots up. :eek:

I am going to try and post a shot of me in my buckskin loincloth battoning the hell out of my runt later.

Hmmm. That doesn't sound right.... maybe battoning my Duke!! (minus the fact I don't have one, but it just sounds better.)

9AE567DA-B364-4644-B5A5-617C87836D28_zpsitwgipeu.jpg

I am going to try and post a shot of me in my buckskin loincloth battoning the hell out of my runt later.

Well, we are certainly going to be in for a treat. Laughing so hard I almost choked on my lunch!

Seeing as most of these pictures only include one rock (singular!) I expect infractions will be forthcoming and the thread will soon be closed.

In other words, I'll try to contribute a few pictures as soon as I can too. 😄

Great thread, Nathan. 👍👍

Michael

Glad everyone is having fun.

Hmmm. That doesn't sound right.... maybe battoning my Duke!! (minus the fact I don't have one, but it just sounds better.)

This could go all sorts of wrong. Batoning your Woodsman? your Bushfinger? or go old school with a Snubnose? Woodpecker?

And now, back to some rocks.

Little rocks?

IMG_3032_zps2e78585c.jpg~original

Big Rock?

P1080325_zps4cb471a3.png~original

Back