1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Finally!! got another knife done

Discussion in 'Shop Talk - BladeSmith Questions and Answers' started by Johnbeck180, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Johnbeck180

Johnbeck180

May 16, 2011
    I recently got a new job and work Mon-Sat 7:30am-6:00pm and finally had some time and finished another knife. It has antler Handel material with double bolsters Made from 5160 steel. I'm hoping to get quite a few knifes forged and annealed before winter sets in so I can spend my time filing and shaping as my forge is outside. Here it is thanks for looking. BTW pin placement isn't great, I need to work on that. [​IMG][/IMG][​IMG][/IMG][​IMG][/IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  2. DCL Knives

DCL Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 6, 2012
    Looks very good! Great job on those bolsters ;)

3. Johnbeck180

Johnbeck180

May 16, 2011
    Thanks!! I like that in your additional information it asks what is your favorite knife and you said, "the last one I made". Made me chuckle. Because its so true.