"Find latest posts" function not showing newer posts since 8/16

jc57

Gold Member
When looking at a user's profile and clicking "Find latest posts" the list doesn't show any newer posts after 8/16. The "Activity" tab does show all the newer posts. Possibly an issue related to the database change.

Interesting! Thank you, will investigate

Was just about to post a thread on this same issue. My newest for sale post shows up in the activity, and on the forum, but not in my Recent Threads.

I've experienced that same problem with the search function for the past couple of days. When I use the search function, it returns no results more recent than sometime on Tuesday 8/16/16, even when I KNOW it should return more recent instances of the "search term".

- GT

Sounds like there's an issue with the search index not being updated

I noticed a similar issues late last night as well as just recently this morning.
Thanks for your time and effort Spark.

Still an issue for me as well.

I've been having the same problem as well on both "Find latest posts" and "Find latest started threads."

We're actively working on this right now. It's either a problem with the organic vBulletin search files, or something with Sphinx. I'll update as I know more.

We're actively working on this right now. It's either a problem with the organic vBulletin search files, or something with Sphinx. I'll update as I know more.

Thanks for looking into it! :thumbup:
I'm surprised by how much I depend on the "Search" function to "keep my place" in a long-running thread. I've run into this no-results-since-8/16/16 problems countless times in the past week!

- GT

To be clear, the search engine itself seems to be working with results showing up after 8/16, it's just "find latest posts by user" that doesn't seem to be working correctly. Right?

Or are people seeing other issues with search too?

The search box in the upper right does not reveal anything past 8/17 for me

"Find Latest Stared Thread" search does not return any recent results either.

No search results show up for posts after 8/16/2016 which is when the last server update took place.

Untill this is fixed you can look at your activity in your profile. Also make sure to subscribe to thread to make them easier to find.

Back