flashlights

I picked me up one of these, great small lights!

I recently purchased the black aluminum version of those as I already owned the Ti model and loved it so much. Sold my Olight S10 to fund it, the EagleTac's been my EDC light for as long as I've owned it, can't find a better light.

aI51KaB.jpg

For EDC, it's hard to beat a Fenix E12. Their QC and pricing is pretty much on point and, for me, anything more isn't much of necessity for me. I like a simple light, no frills.

I'm a flashoholic looking for a quality lefty knife. I just hope I don't spend as much on it as I will on a light. I search for the unusual and one offs.

Anybody know the brands? Particularly the orange swirl and the only just left of the green? Very nice collection.

Anybody know the brands? Particularly the orange swirl and the only just left of the green? Very nice collection.
I believe all (or majority) of those lights/hosts are by Chris of TnC Products. Check out his page (ogazent) or even Oveready as they also list his acrylic hosts.

My boys lost my Maratac Copper AAA. It was my favorite for the time I owned it. I wanted to upgrade to the Maratac Copper CR123 flashlight, but after putting one in my cart, and going to paypal, I was informed the item was no longer available.

Searched for about a week for a decent copper flashlight on Ebay, Amazon, and about anything else I could think of, and 'settled' for an Eagtac D25C Ti 2015 edition. Awesome little light! I think I found a new favorite. Though it won't patina like copper, I'm tempted to take a flame to it to see what I can come up with for anodizing.

I still have hope that I will find my little Copper AAA, though.

My boys lost my Maratac Copper AAA. It was my favorite for the time I owned it. I wanted to upgrade to the Maratac Copper CR123 flashlight, but after putting one in my cart, and going to paypal, I was informed the item was no longer available.

Searched for about a week for a decent copper flashlight on Ebay, Amazon, and about anything else I could think of, and 'settled' for an Eagtac D25C Ti 2015 edition. Awesome little light! I think I found a new favorite. Though it won't patina like copper, I'm tempted to take a flame to it to see what I can come up with for anodizing.

I still have hope that I will find my little Copper AAA, though.

Sent you a pm.

Although I love my D25C Ti Clicky, I am still interested in the Copper 123, PM responded to. :D

Love those copper/brass combos. Very unique looking. I think copper is my new metal of choice. I've begun carrying copper "bullion" art rounds, and they patina in such beautiful ways. My Maratac AAA copper was starting to show an awesome iridescent patina.

I was looking into forcing the patina on a few of them. With the proper chemicals it seems almost any color can be achieved. Both of my Martacs (a 123 and a AAA) are changing nicely.

Check out this copper E-cig that I force patina'd. Something to do with Ammonia and salt - It was a while ago.

Boy, did flashlights come a long way. For years I had my trusty Ray-O-Vac black/yellow 2 Dcell flashlight with prismatic reflector that gave me a good concentrated beam. Enter my Nitecore P36 with ten lumen settings from 2 to 2000 lumens. Runs on 2 x Simons 18650 protected rechargeable batteries. Almost the same size as Ray but very powerful light.

Love this thing. :)

I love my maratac aaa in ti. My dad has the copper version and it seems smoother than mine.

The Maratac copper AAA was my EDC for about 3 years and I lost it last week.
Broke my heart :(
Also have the black aluminum version but it crapped out on me for some reason, but I will buy more soon.
My Surefire E2D Defender has been taking some serious use for nearly a decade now. Great light.
But Fenix is usually my recommendation to people on a budget. They also make great gifts.

Back