Flashlights

I was going to order 1x of each from here, seems like a great deal: http://www.batteryjunction.com/currentpromo.html

Ban, check out their site: http://www.eneloop.info/home/the-new-improved-eneloop.html. Essentially they're higher end rechargeable lower discharge AA/AAA batteries, they claim rechargeable 1500 times, ready to use even after 3 years and maintains 75% of it's full capacity overtime.

Yup the Eneloops are the shit. They dont lose their charge over time and perform well in low temps. Only rechargables I will buy.

Ok Cool! I will pick up some Eneloops ;)

Got my Streamlight Microstreams today. I dig them! Everything I want in a AAA light. Perfect size too. Will start EDCing it to see how it holds up.

I researched them a lot. they are good value for $. The main thing with Eneloops are that - unlike other rechargeable's - they will last up to a year at almost full charge! Rocke and Roll. I'd only ever use Energizer Lithium for primary's or Eneloop for rechargeable.

I am sure the new version will be cool too. I just don't dig the new pocket clip.

Ok Cool! I will pick up some Eneloops ;)

Got my Streamlight Microstreams today. I dig them! Everything I want in a AAA light. Perfect size too. Will start EDCing it to see how it holds up.

Have you seen the new Fenix LD03 ? sweet little thing with great tech specs!

Have you seen the new Fenix LD03 ? sweet little thing with great tech specs!

On the previous page Ban said he ordered the LD03. I can't wait to check that one out too, almost ordered it, but I want to save some money for some XM-L based lights.

Do you guys have preference between cool white and neutral white tints? More and more companies are offering different tints. I like the extra lumens of the cool white, but the neutral white seems to be all the rage lately. I think it'll be nice compromise between cool and warm.

On the previous page Ban said he ordered the LD03. I can't wait to check that one out too, almost ordered it, but I want to save some money for some XM-L based lights.

Do you guys have preference between cool white and neutral white tints? More and more companies are offering different tints. I like the extra lumens of the cool white, but the neutral white seems to be all the rage lately. I think it'll be nice compromise between cool and warm.

My friend in South Africa only ever owned MAGs and has many. I mailed him a Fenix E05. He platzed! He immediately went out and bought a bigger Fenix. And now just ordered the LD05. All in the space of one week. He is that impressed. I wish I had his money for knives!

Honestly. If you're just using one light. You won't know the difference. The S2 chip is yellowy green. XM-L is white. I think I prefer whiter/more neutral.
It's such a far cry away from ye olde MAG light land of the 90's or so that I'm just delighted to get all the groovyness of current lights.

Back