Flashpoints are up

I thought is was finding a EDC fixed blade.
I found I just like my xm's too much. Sold my FP for what I saw them going for, tried to trade it first.
I for one was not trying to score just to sell.
I will not try to snag a FP again...

Great knives just not as useful in my rotation as my slicer or wharnies

I did appreciate the hate emails and pms I got for asking more than the $202 I paid. My dollars went right back into Hinderer goods so hate as you feel fit.

Yea if you could never refer to me as a kid again that would be great. You honestly have no idea how old I am and it is in fact rude.

I made no reference to your age, a kid is a young goat. If you took it personally, then you must have realized that your discussion about pricing is unwelcome here and you should read the rules of this forum along with a few others. Here, I'll provide you a link to make it easy for you:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...New-quot-to-the-Hinderer-Forum-(-Please-Read)

I thought is was finding a EDC fixed blade.
I found I just like my xm's too much. Sold my FP for what I saw them going for, tried to trade it first.
I for one was not trying to score just to sell.
I will not try to snag a FP again...

Great knives just not as useful in my rotation as my slicer or wharnies

I did appreciate the hate emails and pms I got for asking more than the $202 I paid. My dollars went right back into Hinderer goods so hate as you feel fit.
Let the haters hate. It's what they do best. As far as I know, this is still America and capitalism is still legal. Now let's all change the subject, OK?

Im with you... a community that jacks up prices on eachother? Shame. Every knife ive sold here was for a loss.

Why is it that a dealer can buy a product and sell it for a profit but not the average Joe? I just saw flashpoints for significantly more than list on a dealer web site - why is it bad that an individual can't exploit the same laws of supply and demand? No disrespect intended but think about this....

In a land of Capitalism like the USA it is interesting to see criticism of the basic market forces that made our country great, allowed us to help save Europe from tyranny in two world wars, and create great innovations like the iPad, telephone, light bulb, important cancer drugs, the space shuttle and many more items. These innovations were built on market forces that allowed savvy business people to make supernormal profits -buy low and sell high!

that's my $0.02 (which is worth $0.04!)

In the countries like North Korea and the old Soviet Union, the evil capitalist was eliminated, we see how that worked out.

So, I heard rumor we might see scales for these? Maybe Rob can give us a little tease or confirm so I can lose some more sleep at night dreaming about my next catch?!?! :D

Back