Change Username Font size

any way to increase font size? Thank you.
If you are using Chrome on a desktop you can hold down the Ctrl key and use your mouse scroller to increase the font size. Alternatively, click on the three dots to the far top right of the browser and set your Zoom level there.

I'll see about a large print style when I'm done fighting fires.

No help? I'm looking to decrease font size. Everything is way to HUGE on my phone.
LOL that's a first. Usually people complain that it's too small. What phone browser?

LOL that's a first. Usually people complain that it's too small. What phone browser?
Dolphin HD and lite, Chrome and Chrome Beta. I can change the font size in Dolphin, but then most other sites will be way too small. So far most of this "mobile optimization" sites are doing is really ruining the experience IMO.

No help? I'm looking to decrease font size. Everything is way to HUGE on my phone.
FWIW
I use a Samsung Galaxy S7 and the Chrome browser and was able to scale text size. Go to settings, accessibility and there's a slide to scale the text. It changes the post text size, not the text size on the main page. YMMV.

Last edited:
Back