Formal complaint against Moderator Boru13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was recently banned for a couple of days by him. And it was ridiculous. This is via the PA Forums. Which I pay to able to contribute to.

Here was a PM I sent to him which he apparently thinks I should share. He also refuses to address the issues I brought up and how he behaves in the PA forums wrt how he treats Conservatives vs. the Leftists on those forums.

The title is "Thank you..."

For affirming what HJK was saying the other day about how Conservatives are treated much more harshly than the Leftists on this forum. Did you see how much leeway HJK gave that **** Mr. Fish the other day? And Mr. Fish even put an "LOL" in his half assed response to HJK, yet, Mr. Fish didn't even get an infraction.

And yes, it's was amusing to me that HJK started calling him "Mr. Fish", but you made no mention to him about this when he started calling him that a couple of months. You also made no mention of the MANY time that ******* Mr. Fish calls people all sorts of names, like "silly", "dummy", and "coward", but hop on me about that.

I didn't realize a simple emoji can get me banned when the Leftists use them all the time to try to incite a response and you never say a word about it. Even when it's brought up. If I find something funny, I will continue to use that emoji like they do. If it gets me banned, so be it.

You don't like me answering back to you? Well, be a little more even handed, and I won't have to. You don't want me here? As I've said many times, ask me to leave, and I will. Banning me like you did was laughable, punitive and ridiculous. It's a reflection on you, more than me. You want it that way? Fine. The forums will be worse off for it.

I urge you to share this with your other Mod colleagues.

Ron

"I was banned for a cou...."A COUPLE DAYS?? Dude, you're acting like Boru13 Boru13 repossessed your car! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Get outta here with this nonsense. Take your couple day vacation, correct whatever needs correcting, and go outside for a little while.

And mind you, this is me saying this. I'm not Carl's favorite person here, by a longshot, but that guy puts up a lot of nonsense, and takes out a lot of trash. You in here complaining about having to take a couple days' break is the height of petulance. The guy put on his Admin hat and made a decision, one which (knowing him) it probably took quite a lot for him to get there. Count yourself fortunate it wasn't more, and move on.

The point raised seems pretty valid? Why do politics even have to be a thing when one is enjoying their hobby? Let alone showing favoritism because of it...
Interesting that of all the thousands of threads on this forum, both of your posts (on a two week old account) are here. That's definitely not completely suspicious or anything.

I was recently banned for a couple of days by him. And it was ridiculous. This is via the PA Forums. Which I pay to able to contribute to.

Here was a PM I sent to him which he apparently thinks I should share. He also refuses to address the issues I brought up and how he behaves in the PA forums wrt how he treats Conservatives vs. the Leftists on those forums.

The title is "Thank you..."

For affirming what HJK was saying the other day about how Conservatives are treated much more harshly than the Leftists on this forum. Did you see how much leeway HJK gave that **** Mr. Fish the other day? And Mr. Fish even put an "LOL" in his half assed response to HJK, yet, Mr. Fish didn't even get an infraction.

And yes, it's was amusing to me that HJK started calling him "Mr. Fish", but you made no mention to him about this when he started calling him that a couple of months. You also made no mention of the MANY time that ******* Mr. Fish calls people all sorts of names, like "silly", "dummy", and "coward", but hop on me about that.

I didn't realize a simple emoji can get me banned when the Leftists use them all the time to try to incite a response and you never say a word about it. Even when it's brought up. If I find something funny, I will continue to use that emoji like they do. If it gets me banned, so be it.

You don't like me answering back to you? Well, be a little more even handed, and I won't have to. You don't want me here? As I've said many times, ask me to leave, and I will. Banning me like you did was laughable, punitive and ridiculous. It's a reflection on you, more than me. You want it that way? Fine. The forums will be worse off for it.

I urge you to share this with your other Mod colleagues.

Ron
Do you know why he thinks you should share that PM?

Each mod is an individual. Each have different tolerance levels and will handle things differently.

While complete uniformity in judgement and handling of that judgment would be ideal, it is not very practical to expect it.

Using the Laugh emoji to "laugh" at a post that's not intended as a joke is a bit on the rude side, but sometimes it just feels like the proper response. I've been on both the giving and receiving end of that. It is what it is.
Doing it on just some post is one thing. Doing it to a mod's post, which was the second warning to drop it, could be and was likely construed as mod sass.

We can only control how and what we post, no one else. Some battles are worth fighting and some points worth raising, and sometimes things are better off when let go.

Do you know why he thinks you should share that PM?
For transparency, this was my reply and only reply to the PM.
You don’t like how I moderate, start a thread in Tech Support about it.

You started the conversation, I would suggest you invite other Moderators if you want it shared.

As far as the rest of your post, it’s not worth my time nor the effort of any explanation.

E3GG5bT.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back