• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Sunrise Fighting Bowie, 5160 & Curly Maple.

Sunrise Fighting Bowie, 10-1/4" blade of forged 5160 (differentially heat treat/triple stage temper), sharp clip, convex edge, 1/4" thick at riccasso, distill taper. VERY FAST AND LIVELY for a full size bowie/fighter (15-1/4" overall). Tang is mortised and runs to within 1/4" of the butt of the handle, very strong yet light. Handle is Curly Maple secured by 2 brass Corby Bolts (looks really nice on the curly maple).

Any how, $400 shipped, NO sheath, or $450 with kydex sheath.

sunrisemaple5.jpg

Oh man, that is beautiful! Somebody's gonna be a happy camper with that bad boy!

Matt, you're gettin' closer!!! Make it a 6" to 7" blade with that handle and we're talking soooooooo close!!! But a great piece as it is! Dang... where did I put those Powerball numbers??!!!

Wow! I am aching inside! That is IT, That is THE ONE. Too bad I am broke.

drool.gif
Someday when I'm making more money, you and I will talk. Till then, beautiful knife man, truly that is gorgeous.

i called and left a message, and will post it here, I WANT THAT KNIFE!!!!. so if you would be most kind and reply to this or call me at 1-800-480-2591 ( ask for lloyd) i would love to puchase her. i met you at the gulf coast show and enjoyed talking to you. hope to here from you soon. thanks

went and picked her up sat., great piece, talked for a while with matt and found him to be a great guy and very knowledgeable, not only about blades but also with firearms. Now i have my share of handmade blades, both forged and stock removal and have handled some scary sharp blades, but this thing is something else. i'm off to do some cutting test. THANKS MATT !!

Well i've got to tell ya, alot of people say that its to big when they see it---but when they handle it and cut with it they change their mind. perfectly balanced and can control the tip from a full grip. ya'll have to get one of these.

Back