• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Future Shock Push Dagger (Titanium)

Every once in awhile you have to break out of the old and have some fun. That is what this new series is all about. The Future Shock series will all be a little off the wall (yet functional) designs that one might expect to see in a Cyberpunk type setting.

The first in the series is this piece.

The blade and bolsters are hardened 6/4 titanium. With both solid color and multi tone anodizing. The handle scales are F18 carbon fiber. It is all held together with gold plated 2/56 screws.

The blade is satin finished with fade anodizing on the bevels (toxic green on the tip fading to fuschia at the plunges) with gold tone flats. The satin finished bolsters continue the fade of the blade bevels. The photos don't really show the colors as well as I had hoped.

The blade is not fully sharped but is sharp enough to do some damage (it is Ti after all).

The price for this piece is $300.

Although I never intend this knife to be carried, if the buyer wishes, I can include a (yet to be made) solid carbon fiber sheath with clip for an additional $100.

Attachments

• dagger.jpg
    dagger.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 369
Back