Galyean Pro Series Junkyard Dawgs!!

Absolutely awesome! I'm drooling over that full size model now!

STR

Steve,
I drooled so much I slipped and ordered one!
Steve

I've had it for nearly a week now and just want to echo what the other owners said above. A cool looking, smooth functioning and all-around terrific knife at a very fair price. Tim hit this homerun into the bleachers.
Steve

Last edited:
Whoa, I have a Kershaw Junkyard Dawg and it's a sweet knife. Wasn't aware it was someone else's design. Beautiful knives!

Whoa, I have a Kershaw Junkyard Dawg and it's a sweet knife. Wasn't aware it was someone else's design. Beautiful knives!

Look on the side opposite the KERSHAW mark. On my TI/SG2 version (1725SG2), it says "Galyean Design" under the KAI USA logo.

Tim any chance you could talk Kershaw into changing to this style of clip on their JYDs? This clip plus the tip up option would be a great upgrade to Kershaw's JYDs. Love your work great designs.

Truly amazing work! The JYD series from Kershaw has been one of my favorites ever since I got my first one quite a while back, and these are even more impressive than them.., drool :eek:

Now if I can figure out a way to make my finances match my desire to own one! haha!

I look forward to picking up one of these beauties in Tim's next run.

Tim any chance you could talk Kershaw into changing to this style of clip on their JYDs? This clip plus the tip up option would be a great upgrade to Kershaw's JYDs. Love your work great designs.

+1 on that, the clip is an annoying design in my opinion wich draws to much attention, and tip up is my favourite way of carry, can live with it but i just prefer tip up
:D:D

Back