GEC Rendezvous Give Away!!

waynorth

Dealer / Materials Provider
I am giving away a very fine knife at the Rendezvous picnic!!:eek::)
It's a secret, but you will love it!! (I might drop some hints in this thread!!);)
N.B, You will have to be at the picnic to win!!:thumbsup:
The rules; 1) make a reservation for the picnic!! You don't have to pay until you get to the Rendezvous!! Easy as pie!!:cool:
2) when you pay at GEC, your name will be put on a numbered list.
The numbers will be placed in a hat, and we will have a public draw at the picnic!!
Someone goes home with a nice knife!!:eek:
I hope it's you!!:)

As always, very GENEROUS my friend. Looking forward to meeting you and Joanne and so many here that feel like family already:thumbsup:

Cool GAW idea, Charlie :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: (even if I have no idea what the knife is :D)!
I hope all the Rendezvous attendees have a superlative time, and safe and trouble-free travels! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I'll be vacationing on the shores of Lake Huron at that time, and following the festivities online, I hope.
(Is it possible to kayak from Cedarville, MI to Titusville? :confused::rolleyes:)

- GT

woo, car just came back from the shop, my rendezvous watch just shipped on ebay, i am ready! also emailed Christine Tucker the other day :thumbsup: cant wait Charlie, thanks for the chance

Last edited:
Great news Charlie, very generous of you, just made Donna's and my reservations for the picnic yesterday.

Charlie- Thank You! Its so so close- I just have to get over the over 20 Hours flying to get there!!! I saw a packet of "no- jet Lag " pills in a shop the other day, Homeopathic type of pills- snatched them up I did!
Thank you for the generosity Charlie- looking forward to it!

Charlie- Thank You! Its so so close- I just have to get over the over 20 Hours flying to get there!!! I saw a packet of "no- jet Lag " pills in a shop the other day, Homeopathic type of pills- snatched them up I did!
Thank you for the generosity Charlie- looking forward to it!

that flights international, arent the drinks free on those?!

Be sure to post photos of the knife here after the winner is chosen, so the ones who can't make the trip get to see it. I'm curious as to what it is.

So, the prize knife is going to be a folder!!;)
Now don't forget to get your reservation in for the picnic!! It helps Chris get the food ordered.
The food is absolutely great, and all-inclusive!!

Back