Gold Membership not showing and messages/conversations not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbi7

Gold Member
Hello,

I renewed my gold membership on 05-25-17 PayPal transaction ID: 6LW40898CH1538004 and it's still not showing on my account and I can not send or receive messages/conversations. Any help would be appreciated as I'm trying to buy a knife on the exchange forum.

Thanks

Unfortunately I can't send him or anyone a message. I hope my account gets fixed soon. Thanks.

But you can tag him, or any member of BF by adding the "@" before the username as I did with Spark.
Give it a few days for him to see this.. Not a bad idea to keep it bumped so it's on the first page.

But you can tag him, or any member of BF by adding the "@" before the username as I did with Spark.
Give it a few days for him to see this.. Not a bad idea to keep it bumped so it's on the first page.

Thank you brother much appreciated.

I seriously doubt that bumping this more than 1x/day is necessary. Definitely don't have to attach a notification to it on top. 1 is sufficient.

I seriously doubt that bumping this more than 1x/day is necessary. Definitely don't have to attach a notification to it on top. 1 is sufficient.

What is the typical response time for a situation like mine and is there anyone else who can fix my account or does it have to be spark? Thanks.

Response time is variable because Spark is the only one who can help.

Sorry for the delay - the payment went through but the server didn't respond to it. I've upgraded you and added an extra month for the trouble.

Sorry for the delay - the payment went through but the server didn't respond to it. I've upgraded you and added an extra month for the trouble.

No worries, thank you sir much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back