1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Good News for Simonich Knives!

Discussion in 'Simonich Knives LLC' started by Christine Simonich, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Christine Simonich

Christine Simonich

Apr 20, 2004
    Hey all !

I've got a MOST EXCELLENT announcement to make.....

First of all - special BIG thanks the Bob D for working on and updating the Simonich Knives web page - it is looking really good and new area honoring our dear Rob will be posted in the near future.

I am also shifting the bulk of my knife sales to 2 Exclusive Dealers

As you probably already know Miss Ida has started up a NEW business- her OWN dealership. Simonich Knives are available on her site now !

Visit:
    http://home.comcast.net/~babygirl12...home.html-.html

I also have had the privilage of working with the one and only Matt Donohue ( [email protected] ) He has been loyal dealer and worked with me consistently for the past 2 years. He is also expanding his business and has a NEW WEB PAGE underconstruction now!
    He carries Simonich Knives and Gunner Grips.

Visit:www.mattdtactical.com

Production of the knives has been a bit sketchy this year, but things are getting ironed out. All models are still being produced, but limited at this time.

Now on a personal note, Megan will be having a baby in about 3 weeks.
    It's a boy !!! She is thinking she'll name him "Jayce Robert Simonich"
    We are very excited - and will post pictures!

Rob always wanted an arm full of grandchildren ! He said when he was in the delivery room when Megan was born, his first response was to reach down and pull up some grass so he could tickle her nose. ( This is what cowboys do to calfs when they are born - to make them sneeze ) :D

2. severtecher

severtecher Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2002
    Sounds like good things all around. A CONGRATULATIONS to Megan (not to be opened for 3 weeks). Thank you Christine for the update. Kevin Fox, AZ

3. GregB

GregB Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 18, 2000
    I'm excited for you and yours. My wife and I have a 5month old litte girl. We visited my Dad's family and his brother commented on how wild he would have been over her. Dad passed @12 years ago, and we still miss him.

Anyway, I'm also selfishly excited about new knives:)

Greg

4. RattlerXX

RattlerXX

Nov 7, 2000
    Great news Christine! Congrats!