Got this knife from a buddy

Hey all! I picked this SAK from a buddy but can't seem to find out which 1 it is!! If at all possible could someone please help me!!

5CAAAE15-2D44-4259-BBD1-6B60BFEB7981-2724-00000287F806EC1C_zpsdd4f6e00.jpg

B621CA8E-C797-4ED0-AEB6-4385958D4353-2724-00000287DAB549F9_zps598cad58.jpg

The main blade has
Victorinox
Switzerland
Stainless
Rostfrei

And on the reverse side has
Officier
Suisse

Any and all help would be great it also seems like the tooth pick is missing is that something you can just purchase??

Thank you all for your time

Brian

the main blade has still the crossbow stamp, that feature is gone since a couple years

Pliers would make this an ANGLER. Nice nice you have there. Besides the obvious crossbow you have screw pivot scissors and no hook back spring which would date this knife to some time ago. Very nice.

Enjoy it.

From memory I think it was made 1985-1991 not 100% sure if that's as narrowed down as it can go.
Regardless, it's a cool model to add to the collection!

Other people have pointed out that you have the Fisherman model.
I would like to point out that Victorinox is very good with customer service. I needed a "tiny screwdriver" that fits eyeglass frames that would fit inside a Victorinox corkscrew blade and was able to get one by contacting Victorinox. Try the US distributor first, then contact Switzerland if needed. I am sure these sources will help you if a local store cannot help with the toothpick.

if you come to blade show end of mai and meet me we can fix that sak up with these parts

wished I could bro. But alas im on vacation this week and next week headed to the beach with the family. Just now getting into knives in depth so Hopefully next year ill be able to make it.

Back