Guns & blades

2014_07290006_zps7d1cd67b.jpg

I have to say, that is the most franken-bubba'd Glock I have ever seen! Did you have to drill out the extended magazine to put the last extension on?

I have to say, that is the most franken-bubba'd Glock I have ever seen! Did you have to drill out the extended magazine to put the last extension on?

Funny, I don't see any bubba work on the Glock. Just a compact gun with a full sized mag and plus two butt plate. And I've seen a lot of mucked up Glocks over the years. Mostly from home first time stippling attempts. The one in above pics just looks like a well loved firearm to me.

Funny, I don't see any bubba work on the Glock. Just a compact gun with a full sized mag and plus two butt plate. And I've seen a lot of mucked up Glocks over the years. Mostly from home first time stippling attempts. The one in above pics just looks like a well loved firearm to me.
Yep, I like to see a gun (or knife) that's had the finish loved off a bit like that.[emoji6]

Thanks 686+ 5 inch. Two speed beez speed loaders. Ted blocker lifeline shoulder rig. A couple of silver proofs from my kids birth years. Boker canoe, kershaw something or other. Streamlight 4a light Pelikan amethyst fountain pen. Victorinox vintage officers automatic

Thank you sir !
Something about glocks though I always circle my way back and there's always a place in my heart for them because there such a great gun in every area [emoji106]🏻

Back