Guns, Knives, toys.

Ok so here are a couple new guns I bought today, they have other new additions pictured with them.

Ive been wanting a little pocket pistol, but most seem to chinky, have crappy sights, or are just a pain in the rear. Needless to say I have really liked the sig sauer p238 because its has night sights, and a great all together feel. And whats this, a kershaw ken onion chive that matches the finish exactly. SOLD!

DSC00814.jpg

I also want a walther P22 to get suppressed, and look at how sweet this little digital camo is. Its parked next to my fletcher blood and guts that I got in the mail today.

DSC00805.jpg

If any of you are familiar with the Taurus judge, its awesome, and I have had one for about a year. Well I knew from SHOT that smith and wesson was going to make the Governor to compete, so i picked that up as well. Its pictured with a nice big folder i got from PeterR.

DSC00807.jpg

Here is my duty gun. Springfield TRP Operator with Streamlight TRL2, and wilson combat mags.

DSC00784.jpg

If you break into my house be prepared that my wife, and I both like our FN 5.7's

DSC00795.jpg

Not a gun, but the Bark that I bought from Bill with a new lanyard using a square knot, into a round knot, and back to square.

DSC00786.jpg

and since everyone loves their paracord lately heres a few of mine, I dont sell them I just like to be able to make my own stuff and give to friends, and family.

DSC00788.jpg

DSC00789.jpg

Oh Oh Oh, I forgot I also got an American Kami Titanium Spork. Great from eating spaghetti O's or using it for self defense. :cool:

DSC00790.jpg

cool stuff man, my pocket rocket was a kimber ultra with crimson grips .45

If you break into my house be prepared that my wife, and I both like our FN 5.7's
Drp, the only reason i would break into your house would be to play with your toys!!!:D
You got some nice'uns. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Ive always wanted one of those FNs. Ive handled and shot the Sig, nice gun. I bought my wife an older Sig 225 P6 when they were flooding the market. I can't get used to the trigger but its a reliable gun.

Great guns DrP, thought I was having deja vu . . . . ;)
I bought one of the Walther's a few years ago, needed a .22 but wanted some "heft" to it as well. It "almost" feels like some of my Glocks . . . .
ok, I said almost , all right ?????
I do have one question for you though, how come your wife's FN does not have a mounted light on it like yours ??? ??? ??? . . . . :D
Great looking gear, thanks for showing us.
Be safe.
p.s.: My little brother's duty gun is also the TRP, scary how good he is with it . . . .

cool stuff man, my pocket rocket was a kimber ultra with crimson grips .45

Kimbers are great, but that's a tank next to this little sig saucer. And because I finger index, crimson trace gets blocked by my finger.

Today, 09:18 PMKFU
Ive always wanted one of those FNs. Ive handled and shot the Sig, nice gun. I bought my wife an older Sig 225 P6 when they were flooding the market. I can't get used to the trigger but its a reliable gun.

If you can get a 5.7 do it. They are awesome. The trigger on this sig is more like a 1911 single action only so about a 4 pound trigger pull.

Today, 10:23 PMJUST1MOR
Great guns DrP, thought I was having deja vu . . . .
I bought one of the Walther's a few years ago, needed a .22 but wanted some "heft" to it as well. It "almost" feels like some of my Glocks . . . .
ok, I said almost , all right ?????
I do have one question for you though, how come your wife's FN does not have a mounted light on it like yours ??? ??? ??? . . . .
Great looking gear, thanks for showing us.
Be safe.
p.s.: My little brother's duty gun is also the TRP, scary how good he is with it . . . .

P22 are great, I was going to get the new sig 1911 22 but I was nervous since the Mosquitos were so horrible. Guess ill wait to hear a review. Now you missed the important thing, you should have asked why hers doesn't have a threaded barrel lol. I have tons of weapons lights, but I really don't want add anything to hers that could confuse her in a stressful situation.

P22 are great, I was going to get the new sig 1911 22 but I was nervous since the Mosquitos were so horrible. Guess ill wait to hear a review. Now you missed the important thing, you should have asked why hers doesn't have a threaded barrel lol. I have tons of weapons lights, but I really don't want add anything to hers that could confuse her in a stressful situation.
. . . . ah, but young grasshopper, that is how I knew which one was yours . . . . ;) ;)
Be safe.

Nice collection of arms.....!!

I've often thought about The Judge or Gov. for my MT. PDog forays.........more than a few rattlers abound. Perfect gun for such circumstances.........:thumbup:.

And Bill....great minds think alike! Mine is the Ulra Carry II (SS) with Wilson "Bulletproof" parts replacing whatever MIM parts came with. Not totally necessary perhaps, but neither or most things. Makes me feel a bit more confident and/or secure.

Like California girls answer when asked why they take 2 birth control pills each day, "For sure, for sure".......;).

Nice collection of arms.....!!
I've often thought about The Judge or Gov. for my MT. PDog forays.........more than a few rattlers abound. Perfect gun for such circumstances.........:thumbup:.
And Bill....great minds think alike! Mine is the Ulra Carry II (SS) with Wilson "Bulletproof" parts replacing whatever MIM parts came with. Not totally necessary perhaps, but neither or most things. Makes me feel a bit more confident and/or secure.
Like California girls answer when asked why they take 2 birth control pills each day, "For sure, for sure".......;).

. . . . this is too funny . . . . :D
Be safe.

How are you liking the Apex? :D PS I love the Operator! ;)

Ok so here are a couple new guns I bought today, they have other new additions pictured with them.

Ive been wanting a little pocket pistol, but most seem to chinky, have crappy sights, or are just a pain in the rear. Needless to say I have really liked the sig sauer p238 because its has night sights, and a great all together feel. And whats this, a kershaw ken onion chive that matches the finish exactly. SOLD!

DSC00814.jpg

I also want a walther P22 to get suppressed, and look at how sweet this little digital camo is. Its parked next to my fletcher blood and guts that I got in the mail today.

DSC00805.jpg

If any of you are familiar with the Taurus judge, its awesome, and I have had one for about a year. Well I knew from SHOT that smith and wesson was going to make the Governor to compete, so i picked that up as well. Its pictured with a nice big folder i got from PeterR.

DSC00807.jpg

Here is my duty gun. Springfield TRP Operator with Streamlight TRL2, and wilson combat mags.

DSC00784.jpg

DSC00795.jpg

Not a gun, but the Bark that I bought from Bill with a new lanyard using a square knot, into a round knot, and back to square.

DSC00786.jpg

and since everyone loves their paracord lately heres a few of mine, I dont sell them I just like to be able to make my own stuff and give to friends, and family.

DSC00788.jpg

DSC00789.jpg

Oh Oh Oh, I forgot I also got an American Kami Titanium Spork. Great from eating spaghetti O's or using it for self defense. :cool:

DSC00790.jpg

Last edited:
Gentlemen:

:eek: EGAD! :eek:

I can't play in this league! Kimbers & Operators & Peter Rassenti custom folders & Jake Hoback custom folders & FN's & Governors & Walthers....:grumpy:

:mad: JESUS H.PELOSI! :eek:

Ya'll would snicker & giggle & roll on the floor,LaffinYerAssesOff, if I posted my most expensive knife (ZT/Hinderer 0551 Elmax) and my ol' Dan Wesson .357 Magnum wheelgun.

...it looks like 40 miles of bad road,and a lot of the factory finish is gone....

....it's on it's second barrel....and it's a finicky bitch.

Come to think of it,we have a lot in common....Daym.

As long as you feed her 140gr Hornady XTP HP's,pushed by a max load of 19.0 gr of Win296 powder,and start it with magnum primers,she'll do you proud....even if you've never shot 'er before....

Any other load? and she'll frigginEmbarrassYou!

Since I obviously can't run with the Big Dogs,I'm gonna get under the porch!

Great to see you back here,Alphahunter :cool:!
Please go ahead and 'subcribe' so you don't miss anything!
And email me: I wanna know how it's going,your collaboration with peter r and Jake Hoback.:thumbup:

~Gnarly

Gnarly, you're gonna have to have a sit-down with A/H . . . . He keeps posting pics like these & showing off, well, that just ain't right . . . . . . :eek: ;)
Damn, and I thought I had a few handguns . . . . I think I'll just keep my gun room door closed in case one of you gents happens to show up . . .
Be safe.
p.s.: Gnarly, don't knock the D/W, I still have my .357 Model 15-2 V/H from around '81 or '82 . . . . . this gun has been beat more than a red headed step child at a family reunion . . . . .

Sorry with late response been working my tail off. I love the apex great beefy knife. I asked Peter to put me on the list foe one of you collab knives. Trp is the boss, really made they discontinued the model. I might pick up a second just for shits and giggles. The paracord bracelets were a fluke, I just wanted to see if I could do it. They did turn out pretty Ba

Glad to hear you like the Apex. Thanks for getting on the Alphahunter list. I need to pick up a Operator. I want the full
Full rail version, if I can find one for the right price :D

Sorry with late response been working my tail off. I love the apex great beefy knife. I asked Peter to put me on the list foe one of you collab knives. Trp is the boss, really made they discontinued the model. I might pick up a second just for shits and giggles. The paracord bracelets were a fluke, I just wanted to see if I could do it. They did turn out pretty Ba

Gnarly, the "Wrath of God" project is going good. A little slow but good. ;) you like the "Gut Shovel"?

Back