Havent we all learned a lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I for one Had a bad feeling about slicepie/ACQ. From the very first post he made I knew something wasn't right. Most of you probably felt the same way. Its that gut feeling of malice. Amazing that reading on the internet can give you a bad vibe. I will try to expose/put down anyone that I get this vibe from in the future.

Snody please let us know what happens to that scumbag.
and here is a cool picture I took.
IMG_0622.jpg

Keep em sharp

Count me in on that whateatsrabbits! That sleazoid gave me a stone in my shoe (it's Mob week on AMC TV :)) from the git. I hope he get's brought to justice quickly if he hasn't yet and that Mike is made whole financially from the rip off the guy ran on him and betraying Mike's trust. Rotten &*%# :mad:

I love your knives brother, I can't afford them though! I need 3.5 inches or 4 inches of steel with a g-10 handle, a badass grind and a sheath! Your folders are magnificent but they're even more expensive. Maybe some day! :(

He might have resurfaced... just saw this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, same idiot. Same wannabe baller type talk. Still can't spell. I swear he only types when wired. Which is probably most of the time. Too bad he has any of those knives (if he even does...), he doesn't deserve them.

But hey! Must be pimpin' if he is the president of the hair club for "men", I mean his criminal family of liars.

He might have resurfaced... just saw this:

Hey Brother.
Thanks for the heads up.
I deleted the link because I do not want to give him any traffic.
These knives he is selling are stolen and the case is still open.
Here are some arrest photos of Ken Babbit and Marianne Babbit who were both involved in this scam.
Much Respect from Texas.
I am locking this thread because there is nothing productive that can be accomplished at this point.
If you have any information please email me at snodyknives@yahoo.com
babbit-1_zps7c7a0bc8.jpg

babbit1_zps07748a24.jpg

babbit3_zpsf125eefd.jpg

babbit2_zpscc042ef4.jpg

babbit.jpg

babitt_zps5b213259.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back