"Heads Up" Hinderer (H.U.H.) !! Read 1st Post!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads up to anyone looking for a 3.5" textured CF scale! Fort Henry Custom Knives (authorized RHK dealer!)

Last edited:
lookin for bronze and blue anodized standoffs for xm-18 3.5. If there's a lead time, or if any happen to pop up at a hinderer dealer, would love to know. :D

Like to find a blue/black g10 scale for my 24. Something besides frag or standard.

WTB - any sweet xm-24 accesories...like skull filler tabs, skull handle nuts, crusader nut, any clips. Looking to trick out some 24s...i should have a camo scale and bronze stand offs inbound soon from a friendly forum member. Really diggin EITHER CF SCALE OR ANY TITANIUM SCALES (wishfull thinking i know, but willing to make worth while. Also interested in OD green and brown scale, i know these 2 are available, But im looking to pay with paypal...lanyards too! Anything. :) red n black hinderer T xl or xxl?!?!? Haha i know im gettin carried away! :)

Any info at all guys drop me a message! Thanks! :)

WTB - any sweet xm-24 accesories...like skull filler tabs, skull handle nuts, crusader nut, any clips. Looking to trick out some 24s...i should have a camo scale and bronze stand offs inbound soon from a friendly forum member. Really diggin EITHER CF SCALE OR ANY TITANIUM SCALES (wishfull thinking i know, but willing to make worth while. Also interested in OD green and brown scale, i know these 2 are available, But im looking to pay with paypal...lanyards too! Anything. :) red n black hinderer T xl or xxl?!?!? Haha i know im gettin carried away! :)

Any info at all guys drop me a message! Thanks! :)

The Ranch IS busy with Blade so close (I'm speculating, but wrong?...unlikely)......that said, I bet if you shoot Rob an e-mail asking to pay for a couple scales (in stock items) that there may be a positive solution to this issue. And I do not like to use PP often (if at all, not my thing)...but have you gone through the entire shopping experience and looked at all the payment options on the Web site? I'm am unsure if PP is a choice, but may be.

If you decide to e-mail Rob just keep in mind all they may have on their plate as Blade is only a short time away.

I sent my new brand new still in baggie bead blasted Ti scale back to Rob and they just received it at the ranch yesterday (because I decided not to alter my Gen 1). It may pop up on the website soon or maybe not since they are so busy right now. Just wanted to give a heads up since everyone thinks there are none left but there is ONE!

I sent my new brand new still in baggie bead blasted Ti scale back to Rob and they just received it at the ranch yesterday (because I decided not to alter my Gen 1). It may pop up on the website soon or maybe not since they are so busy right now. Just wanted to give a heads up since everyone thinks there are none left but there is ONE!

....It was sold within 2 minutes of listing it this morning.

....It was sold within 2 minutes of listing it this morning.

Rob - I've been obsessively checking the site for more Ti scales for that reason (really xm24 scales) since they fly out. Any chance of more before blade or should I relax on blowing up your server with "refresh"?

We'll leave this to the dealer return policy and perhaps the " on deck circle" of Hinderer equipment. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for Blue Standoffs for a 3.5 XM, a blue titanium lanyard bead, and blue pocket clip.

Looking for a stonewash TI scale for 3.5" (4th gen.) Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for colorized stand-offs for my XM-18 3.5". Any information is greatly appreciated.

Is it possible to see some on the website after The Blade Show?

Thank you very much,
Chris

Currently in search of some blue standoffs and a blue pocket clip for my first XM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back