• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Helle and Handmade Stewarts butcher knife

Hello all,

turns out we need some gas/riding around money for this month. Please to bear with me a little as I get a ll the pictures up, it's finals week so my schedule is pretty busy, and I think my wife took the camera out with her :cool:.

Details
-You must be legally allowed to buy and own what you buy
-Paypal preferred
-First I'll take it, get's it rules
-Please "I'll take it" in this thread and I'll send you an email/pm with payment details.
-Prices include shipping USPS (International shipping at buyers expense, and risk)
-Trades? looking for very few things (like some specific GEC 15 variants) but by all means ask, knife remains available until claimed in thread

1. Stewarts handmade butcher knife, rescales in myrtle wood with partial "jigging" $SOLD Now $SOLD
2. Helle, fossekallem, triple laminated stainless steel, curvey birch, 90mm length, 2.6mm blade thickness, blade has marks from use on the blade, handle is beautiful, it does have a ding half way down the edge, I think it can be sharpened out without too much trouble, comes with home made leather sheath form the guy i traded it from, another one i hate to see go, but I've not sued it so,,, $SOLD Now $SOLD

Please consider checking out my Custom fixed blade sale HERE and traditional sale HERE

Stewarts

Helle

turn it into the right light and you see the work it's done

can't catc the ding with this camera :(

Last edited:
I'll take this one: Stewarts handmade butcher knife, rescales in myrtle wood with partial "jigging" $40 Now $35. PM me your Paypal information. Thanks.

Back