Help me spend my money!

OK gang! I have some additional money and a knife that I want to spend on something and I thought I would get ya'lls advice on the matter.

Let me tell you what I have and what I am interested in and you guys tell me what you think I should purchase.

My EDC list
Small Sebbie
Sure Fire HA E2
Sure Fire E1
Leatherman Wave
Kel Tec P11 in custom Fist leather holster
Buck Mini tool
Fisher Telescoping Space Pen
Luminox watch

What I am intersted in
A good neck knife for self defense
A good "extraction" knife for road side car wreck extractions (ok - I know that I probably NEVER use this...it's the Eagle Scout in me.)
A good tactical/outdoor knife
A good lighter
Any small self defense items (pepper spray, small pocket Kubaton, etc)

My interests/things I like so far
Have you guys seen the new Benchmade tool/thingy? VERY intriguing!

Benchmade 5W Rescue hook

I like the TOPS line for the tactical/outdoor knife...are their better knives for the money/coolness factor?

The neck knife is an extra...not imperative, but I would like a good small fixed blade for self defense.

How much I have to spend!
I have about $70 in cash.
I have a bout $95 in PayPal cash.
I have a Fallkniven Garm Fighter for trade.

Help me spend my money guys/girls!

Thank you for your suggestions!

David

I've been on a similar search, and here's where our lists meet:

A good neck knife for self defense
A good "extraction" knife for road side car wreck extractions
- Emerson LaGriffe. I wanted something very compact but able to do both of the above. The LaGriffe fit the bill for me. Secure in the hand with useful blade shape. The CRKT Claw is a cheaper alternative that's very similar. You could couple it with the BM Rescue for about the same price as the LaGriffe.

A good tactical/outdoor knife
- I came up with so many for this! The most suggested was the BM 710 followed by the Buck/Strider. Both very stout. A customized Buck 110 might fit the bill as well. Or you could just get a big brother for your Sebbie ;) .

A good lighter
- I'm thisclose to ordering a Windmill lighter. Seems a bit big, though.

Some people really like TOPS knives, some think they're just OK. I really like the 747, but for cool factor I'd be more likely to get an elegant LCC or a monstrosity like the Sifu.

If I had 200 bucks, I'd get the LaGriffe, 710 and Windmill. Fits almost too well :D .

Hope this helps!
Zero

Back