Hey Todd...(Hornet Comment)

Mistwalker

Gold Member
Lisa said for me to tell you that she loves her Magua, but hasn't had a chance to use it a lot...but said for me to also tell the that the Hornet is really friggin' awesome. She has been edc-ing mine for weeks now and it really got a great workout over the Christmas holidays. She used it for a little bit of everything from cutting, prying, scraping. I've seen that thing come out of her pocket in stores, in restaurants, and quite a bit on Christmas morning. In a few weeks I'll be ordering a blue one, so I can get mine back :) Then judging by some of the looks it got I should probably order a couple to put back for Christmas gifts. So...um yeah, don't stop making the Hornet !

Glad she likes it. Even if she swiped yours. Don't plan on NOT making them anytime soon. Cut out six more today as a matter of fact.

The Hornets are very cool Misty. Glad to hear your girl is enjoying "her" knife!

Christine and I EDC our Hornets and are very pleased. Super-pratical little blade.

Glad she likes it. Even if she swiped yours. Don't plan on NOT making them anytime soon. Cut out six more today as a matter of fact.

Cool, later I can order her one and get mine back. I like the idea of having an older one :)

The Hornets are very cool Misty. Glad to hear your girl is enjoying "her" knife!

Christine and I EDC our Hornets and are very pleased. Super-pratical little blade.

I agree, great little pocket knives. Eh, she really likes it so I let her carry it. I like the fact that her edc is a custom made by a friend.

Back