Hinck Hawks

I just started throwing and love the Hinck Hawk that I was fortunate enough to purchase. There was another available but I was not quick enough to buy it and now I would really like to get another. Unfortunatley they seem to be impossible to find and there is no internet site. Does anyone know how or where to acquire one? Thanks!

midstreamlmf said:
I just started throwing and love the Hinck Hawk that I was fortunate enough to purchase. There was another available but I was not quick enough to buy it and now I would really like to get another. Unfortunatley they seem to be impossible to find and there is no internet site. Does anyone know how or where to acquire one? Thanks!

Get a hold of Bobby Branton, www.brantonknives.com and he should be able to get you Dee's number. Dee's Hawks are by far among the best throwers available and their value almost can't be beat. He arc welds 5160 to a mild steel eye and blends it so perfectly, it looks homogenous. I owned two and threw them forever.

This is Dee Hink, I have Two already made tomahawks. for sale or can make on request let me know if interested still.

I'd be careful guys. I'm not saying the Dee Hink posting isn't the real one but he isn't even spelling the name correctly and its a brand new account. Anyone can post pics.

This is Dee's grandson, the Dee Hink account is real. I made it for him and misspelled his name. I understand the skepticism about the legitimacy of it. They story is I was hanging out with him and he was learning to use my laptop so he could learn history, knife making technique, etc. He was looking up a few fellow knife makers when I thought it would be fun too look up his name, where we found this post. To prove this, I can take pictures of both of us, you could face time and say Hi, I could show you his forge were they where made. Ill bet I could get him to let me take a picture of his Hinck stamp ( I have never actually seen it). Any other method you could construe I can prove. It will be easier for him if I played middle man for him. I will post pictures soon and try to keep on top of things.

Last edited:
Hello G Gabe LeFevre , a quick message just in case this thread turns into a sales thread, I'm not saying it is but seeing as I stuck my nose in I feel a tiny bit responsible..... 🙄

Posting images of something you want to show off is fine, but using the forum to sell or for advertising requires a paid membership, which is fair enough. 👍

This is Dee's grandson, the Dee Hink account is real. I made it for him and misspelled his name. I understand the skepticism about the legitimacy of it. They story is I was hanging out with him and he was learning to use my laptop so he could learn history, knife making technique, etc. He was looking up a few fellow knife makers when I thought it would be fun too look up his name, where we found this post. To prove this, I can take pictures of both of us, you could face time and say Hi, I could show you his forge were they where made. Ill bet I could get him to let me take a picture of his Hinck stamp ( I have never actually seen it). Any other method you could construe I can prove. It will be easier for him if I played middle man for him. I will post pictures soon and try to keep on top of things.
No offense intended. This forum has been hit by tons of scammers lately. My apologies.

I apologize for the delay, bunch of hoops and all that. Here is just a rough show case of a few. Its hard to get pictures because my grandpa gets too exited to show his work so it has to be perfect and he is building a display box to take pictures of them in before " they look any good", so I had to take a few quick ones while he was distracted and here they are. https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/hinks-hawks.1985683/#post-22592219

Back