Hinderer forum gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when people used to back up their opinions with actual facts?
/the good old days are gone...sigh

Facts have been replaced by "I done seen it on YouTube...must be true, derp!" ;)

In contrast to stabman who posts his "how to" on making a monster knife, with followups on chopping down the Great Canadian Wilderness! :)

Meanwhile, RHK still sells out but now with a wider variety and increased production. Now everyone can get MSRP, not just emergency services people. Good guys, really, just need more time to use on cranking out the knives. Sorry, they can't stop to hold the whiners' hands.

In contrast to stabman who posts his "how to" on making a monster knife, with followups on chopping down the Great Canadian Wilderness! :)

Meanwhile, RHK still sells out but now with a wider variety and increased production. Now everyone can get MSRP, not just emergency services people. Good guys, really, just need more time to use on cranking out the knives. Sorry, they can't stop to hold the whiners' hands.
Nor should they want to. They can hold each others hands and whine in concert.

That wilderness won't chop itself down! :D

The odd thing is, the whining has put Hinderer back on my radar...keeping an eye on the exchange rate to decide when to pounce. :thumbup:

About what I figured you'd say, regardless of your point of view. I meant how is what the video illustrates nonsense? I know it's pretty technical huh? Derp…..

You do see all the people making fun of folks using youtube videos for evidence right? You know that is what you did right? But go ahead, enlighten us with more babbling youtube morons while taking pot shots at a respected maker. :thumbup:

This is tech support and you want to argue about the merits of a frame lock.......

You do see all the people making fun of folks using youtube videos for evidence right? You know that is what you did right? But go ahead, enlighten us with more babbling youtube morons while taking pot shots at a respected maker. :thumbup:

This is tech support and you want to argue about the merits of a frame lock.......

Still haven't answered my question….. this is probably where the thread gets locked right?

Still haven't answered my question….. this is probably where the thread gets locked right?

Either that or customized trolling infractions get issued. your move.... I made it though 45 seconds of the video. I'm not going to watch a 13 minute video on "sheared lock faces" "unfallable radiused contours for the locking tang", especially when the notes are telling me what to look for. Not everyone is an idiot or is that painfully new to geometry or knives for that matter. Let's see some pictures of of Broken Hinderer's with sheared lock faces instead, hell any Ti frame lock with a sheared lock face will do. I'm not going to digging around some long ass video for somethign that may or may not be there. Save everyone 13 minutes of their life that they will never get back. This is starting to get into some of what we call "silly bullshit territory" here now. Come on, we can do better can't we?

Last edited:
Clearly, anyone interesting in why the forum was closed has gotten good information from different points of view. Time to close this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back