HK Knives

Hey all,

John suggested I post about the Hk knives again for anyone who was uncertain or interested or simply forgot ;)

Hk Knives are a collaboration between Johns and I, mostly as an attempt to let me play with handle's while not having to invest my entire paycheck to do it while at the same time hopefully spreading John's knives as well.

We started out with some mini pocket knives, which were named by the first people who bought them. Here are some "pocket rockets", "Cleaver Jr's", "pocket Kings" and "rovers"

pocket-knives1.jpg

finished+%252816%2529.JPG

This was followed by the HK Pooka (I maybe should let you guys keep picking the names, but I'm a sucker for the Movie "Harvey")

dsc08666.jpg

Most of the designs are my own, brought to life by John in 01 steel. The one exception is the Mini-Pocket Muk which was designed by JDs-1:

mac-muk-1.jpg

You can see pictures of the type of work we've done on the website I set up for it HERE.

For information about custom orders or anything else you can contact me on BF or by email including the separate email account I set up for the HK knives: hhandlesknives@hotmail.com. John has a business to run after all so I handle orders, questions, requests and anything else for HK designs.

You can also follow on Instagram if that's your thing join the page “Sharp happens” on Facebook to get up to date information. All designs and dimension information is posted on the website HERE

Done with the boring information bit? Cool, now here are the ones we've done most recently, they are all available so post here, email me, send up smoke signals (whatever your preferred method of communication may be) if interested ;)

If anyone wants one without a pocket sheath you can take $15 off these JK forum special prices. Thanks

1. JK Pocket Muk, Olivewood, and Walnut handle, handmade mosaic 1/4″ front pin in brass and copper and rear copper lanyard pin, 3/32″ 01 carbon steel, 5 3/4″ overall length, with a 2 1/2 cutting edge $130
hk-pocket-muk-olivewood-and-walnut-2.jpg

2. JK Pocket Muk Walnut handle, hollow 1/4″ copper front and rear pins, 3/32″ 01 carbon steel, 5 3/4″ overall length, with a 2 1/2 cutting edge. (The grain came out well on these scales, I have to get a better picture of it soon.) $110
hk-pocket-muk-walnut-and-coper-2.jpg

3. JK Pooka OliveWood and Zircote scales thin black and blue liners, handmade bras in copper peephole 1/8″ front pins and 1/4″ Copper landyard tube. 2 1/4″ blade 5 1/2″ OA $110 (I've dropped the price on this one, joins are solid but there turned out to be some small voids in the wood after the sanding was finished, I've filled them but I still no there :( )
hk-poka-maple-burl-and-walnut-1.jpg

4. JK Pocket Muk Stabilized Maple Burl handle, hollow 1/4″ hollow copper front and rear pins, 3/32″ 01 carbon steel, 5 3/4″ overall length, with a 2 1/2 cutting edge. $125
muk-maple-burl-3.jpg

Thanks again everyone,

Keep on knifing ;)

I have one of the Pookas. Rides around in my day bag. Great little knife for small tasks and doesn't scare people if you take it out to cut food or clean your nails, etc.

it's about that time I get impatient and want to move on to the next batch if anyone's interested in these let me know,

all offers considered ;)

Back