Horton Knives....Official,, Dog/Cat/Pet thread.

Momma and I were out looking for a new cat at the local shelters and were striking out when I got a text from one of my tenants. They had apparently found these little guys shivering in one of the basement window wells. We went over and hung out with them for a little while and they were friendly and looked healthy, apart from being a little skinny, so we took them home.

They were HUNGRY when we got them home. They each ate as much as our old Kittie would in a whole day!

009-5.jpg

Time to play!

019-4.jpg

A little nap with momma.

030-2.jpg

More food and then they hopped in bed like they owned the place!

038-4.jpg

041-3.jpg

Tomorrow they get immunized and scheduled for castration. Poor poor bastards.:D

Sleeve,
That is awesome!
I'm happy for you all, thanks for sharing, you have made my day!

nice kitties.....

whats worse.... starving/freezing to death or having your nuts cut off?

Good lookin combo sleeve. My buddy and his wife adopted to kittens that look very similar to yours about 1 year ago. They were in the cold living on their own as brother and sister. Now they are living indoors and super happy to still have one another. I'm glad you gave a few needy pets a happy home.

whats worse.... starving/freezing to death or having your nuts cut off?[/QUOTE]

Whose to say little fella's nuts were not frozen to the point of uselessness? If so, sleeve did him a favor by gettin that extra weight outta there!

Large,
Thanks to these great photos I've been told that we NEED another dog.

Great looking dogs, thanks for sharing!

I'm trying to talk momma into a Bordeaux or a mastiff, she's worried it'll 'bully' her.

hopefully. i'm trying to find a good female that isn't to far away. i've been talking to the guy we got atlas from and he is thinking of stepping up and getting a female of equal quality to ares. then we'll be in business:thumbup:

Back