Horton Knives....Official Firearms Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
just picked up 2k more rounds and 10 mags for the AK. I have a problem.

My problem is I can't own one...

714_Doed_Snoe_2009_Dvdrip_.jpg

Pffft,,, for once the government is relatively quick issuing me my license (only took'em 4 months this time :rolleyes:) ,,, the manufacturer let's me down,,, :(

Those Gerry's better get of their lazy ass and make me a handgun, damnit ! :grumpy:

In other words,,, called the gunshop (again) yesterday and still no sign of my HK45 ,,, this is getting ridiculous,,, :foot:

Last edited:
Pffft,,, for once the government is relatively quick issuing me my license (only took'em 4 months this time :rolleyes:) ,,, the manufacturer let's me down,,, :(

Those Gerry's better get of their lazy ass and make me a handgun, damnit ! :grumpy:

In other words,,, called the gunshop (again) yesterday and still no sign of my HK45 ,,, this is getting ridiculous,,, :foot:

thats a bummer Cheebs,,,, sorry to hear that

added the suppressor to my 9mm m16. its a bad mamajama, but its not running 100%. :( i'll post vids when it is.

if this doesn't give you chills.....
[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lTs6a0ORdQU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lTs6a0ORdQU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

120311pv6.jpg

ps: awesome vid, Large,,,

edit: this was the pic I was looking for,,, saw it again in Large's vid,,,

078584568.jpg

Last edited:
Takin my first "offical" pistol class tommorrow and tues, Tactical Response. Fighting Pistol. I'm stoked, worked all weekend earned a few days off,

........then you just don't get it, and you probably never will.

Excellent Large. Salute.

added the suppressor to my 9mm m16. its a bad mamajama, but its not running 100%. :( i'll post vids when it is.

silenced 9mm are so fun...i have a friend that has a full auto hk mp5 thats silenced, sometimes we take it out in the woods and cut down trees with it

Tell the crew I said hello

Will do man, I had a great time today.. As some of u guys know. I suffer badly from tendonitis in both my elbows, this makes pistol work very painful, but its worth it, I highly advise taking a pistol class, if anyone wants to come into Camden Tn, to train with Tactical Respose, and come tour the Horton Knives Compound, get at me,,

www.tacticalresponse.com

I'm working on it maine, with the house ways and means committee, then I'm there.

Some more pics from Sat

DSCN2072.jpg

DSCN2070.jpg

Thats my old school girl - 1966 Colt Upper with Chromed Colt Slabside Carrier and A1 grip / stock.

The only non original parts are lower and bolt - she is so light....

Pauli that vintage Colt is drool inspiring.

Rl congrats on the G19. That's second on my next firearms to acquire list... right after a Smith .38!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back