How do I delete an account

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't. You log out and don't log back in, but there's no option to delete an account. I believe Spark can merge two accounts together if that's preferable.

I have a hard time understanding why you don't use your other account to voice this rather than to create another account?

This is my only account that I'm aware of, idk what you are implying. I'm not fond of the pay to post system and I don't want to get a stream of emails, I just want to delete my account.

Pay to post? I have a free account and don't have to pay to post, you seem confused.

You don't have to pay to post, the only payment needed is if you wanted to sell using the forums, a meager 2.50 per month for unlimited sales is the best value on the internet.

I don't see how 'messed up' is the norm here, but there's never been an option to delete an account on Bladeforums, or any other forums I've been a part of, so what makes you think that there'd be that option here?

Pay to post? Did you get an email from someone in Nigeria instructing you to send money?

Seeing the responses to my post tells me I'm not wrong in for wanting to delete my account.

If you are a mod who can help me please message me, otherwise stfu and mind your own business.

Reply all y'all want, I ain't gonna read it.

You posted a question, I posted an answer to your question, you decided to bash the site in your response and then make a claim that is untrue, and then you get pissy when people tell you that your claim is untrue?

If you wanted to get answers you got them, you seem to only want to make a scene, and you're doing that quite well.

Log off, don't log back on ever again, and everybody will forget you existed; it's as simple as that.

This is my only account that I'm aware of, idk what you are implying. I'm not fond of the pay to post system and I don't want to get a stream of emails, I just want to delete my account.

Your IP address matches that of another user.. Usually means both accounts are owned by the same person.
Since your first post is asking the question, it does lead to you having two accounts..Otherwise, why ask how to delete it in the first post?

Seems you've found yourself in quite the pickle, bud. Hope it gets resolved for you lickety-split. :thumbsup:

Don't say I'm not a giver, the guy asked for the door so he got his wish. If someone doesn't like it here, they can leave freely without the drama or attitude. Simple enough for most, but not all I guess.

As mentioned, the only need to "pay to post" is if you wanna sell things. It limits scams and is cheap IMO compared to Ebay or the percentage take some other sites have .

Anyway, if you're concerned with emails/spam, BladeForums doesn't send out mass emails like some other forums. If you wanna be sure, you can turn the possibility off in your settings: http://www.bladeforums.com/account/privacy

ETA: Typing while Rev was posting.

Seeing the responses to my post tells me I'm not wrong in for wanting to delete my account.

If you are a mod who can help me please message me, otherwise stfu and mind your own business.

Reply all y'all want, I ain't gonna read it.

Oh you're gonna read it. I know your kind.

Got to pay to be able to sell my one knife. No thank you. Enough greedy bastards out there. F you. Ban and delete my account. You're not getting my money for nothing

Got to pay to be able to sell my one knife. No thank you. Enough greedy bastards out there. F you. Ban and delete my account. You're not getting my money for nothing

Well, don't say we didn't meet you half way. Your account has been closed.
But your reading skills appear to be lacking, since it was made clear in the posts above that it isn't possible to delete an account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back