• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

http://www.c-rums.com/?

I've bought several knives from him and was well pleased with his prices and service.

I bought a knife from him a month or two ago and had a really good experience. He's REALLY responsive on email too -- I like that!

- Mark

Jeff is a really great guy:)

I once had a knife posted for sale, Jeff saw my post and referred his customer who wanted the out of production MT I had to me and we made a deal.

That's the kind of guy he is :D

I have bought several knives from Jeff and his service and quickness can't be beat.
Take Care,
Bruce :)

i got to give jeff some credit. after all of your responses i went and ordered a knife. i payed through paypal.not five minutes later jeff emailed me with a refund because he was out of stock on that knife. jeff if you read this thanks for the quick response.
in my book he is a stand up guy and i will order from him again
and thanks to everyone for the feedback you guys are great.and i am proud to be involved in a community that really looks out for each other
john

I was wondering where he went to. A-1 Customer service. Perfect gentleman. Highly recommended all around good-guy. Now to check out the site.

CCE

Gentleman thanks, for all the kind words.
I admit I don’t get by the forums as often as I would like and I apologize for that.
If there is ever anything I can help any of you out with please let me know.
I cannot get everything all the time, but I will do my best.

Take care

Jeff

Back