1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

I got my Tazat Kydex!

Discussion in 'Steelnut's House of Twisted Kydex' started by MattinLA, Apr 13, 2011.

1. MattinLA

MattinLA

May 31, 2006
    Scott
    Thanks for the Kydex it fits perfect and is well made

I am going camping in about four weeks, I'll have a new camera by then and post some action shots of the rat and sheath.

Thank you very much
    Matt
    :cool:

Ps its for my Taz Rat by Swamp Rat I misspelled it in the title

2. steelnut

steelnut Moderator Moderator

Jan 9, 2007
    Glad you like it,
    The Taz Rat should make an excellent camp knife:thumbup:
    Standing by for pix:D

3. jnphares

jnphares

Feb 23, 2007
    This is a bit off-topic, but I wasn't impressed with the Taz Rat when they first appeared at Knob Creek. However, I was asked to proxy one, so while I didn't buy one for myself, I did take one home. Before sending it off, I decided to take some pictures to post over on the Scrap Yard forum, and the more I handled it, the more I liked it (and wished I'd gotten at least one for myself). So, I rectified that situation when they came up in the SLUT O' Ganza, but don't recall seeing any released since. Taz Rats will grow on you if you give them a chance, but that probably won't happen unless Swamp Rat does another run of them. Here's a picture of the one I proxied from the Fall 2010 Knob Creek (along with a Desert Warfare Set BWM and BOSS Jack):

[​IMG]

4. steelnut

steelnut Moderator Moderator

Jan 9, 2007
    In the end I let the taz rat go:eek::(
    I wish I could keep them all!