I'm hooked!! My first 2 Beckers

I bought my first Becker a couple weeks ago, a bk7 and I love it!! Well it seemed lonely so I bought it a friend and a facelift!
8dd05667.jpg

b4605fe1.jpg

Love the micarta grips and the lanyard was just really simple a couple Celtic button knots on the end and a ranger bead that slides to adjust or make it snag less.

I was trying to figure out how some of you guys wrapped the bk14 without the ring being covered, but couldn't tell from pictures how it was done. Anyone with a link or if you could explain it would be greatly appreciated!

What a lovely couple you have there. Congrats and welcome! (Both to the Becker Forum and to Blade Forums!)

That's a great combo.....now you need a BK17 to go with that 7, it's a sexy match made in Oleon LOL

That factory micarta is sharp-looking on the Beckers.

Congrats on the new steel, and welcome to the forum.

That's a great combo.....now you need a BK17 to go with that 7, it's a sexy match made in Oleon LOL

That factory micarta is sharp-looking on the Beckers.

haha when I was at my local knife shop picking up the 14 today I was looking at all the others the 5,16,17 were all calling my name as well! In time there will definitely be more.

thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Got ya a "Big Boss" and "Little Boss" there.
The 7 and 14 is a fine combo indeed.

I too am a huge fan of the factory micarta. It feels perfect to me.
Now...just four more sets and I'll be ready to conquer the world!!! Bwaahaha...

Nice!!! Welcome to the sickness man!
Dont worry, the drooling stops eventually.

Great score! im a big Bk7 fan as well!

Waar kom je vandaan? <- if you dont understand that question your interweb name refers to something different then i thought ;)

Great score! im a big Bk7 fan as well!

Waar kom je vandaan? <- if you dont understand that question your interweb name refers to something different then i thought ;)

I live in Canada, but my family is Dutch, still have a lot of family there, Utrecht is where we're from, but I also have family near Amsterdam, and Eindhoven. My Dutch is not great as I've been over here since I was young.

Last edited:
Welcome to the addiction;) And that if a nice looking pair you have. Oddly that's the two that I most want but have never actually committed to buy(something else always catches my eye a little bit more). I popped my cherry with the Beast(BK-9) and I was never the same again:D

Another Canadian with good taste in knives! We're based in Toronto. Nice to have on aboard!

Welcome to the insanity! Get cozy and someone will be along shortly to fit you with your straightjacket.

Good choices for first Beckers, those two are always a good match. ;)

Been playing with my BK14 a bit today, think I may pick up a set of the Izula micarta grips and trim them to fit it so it matches the bk7 more. I really think the micarta scales made a significant difference in the feel of my 7, I love them. Also I saw in one of the threads on here a picture of a kydex sheath for a bk7 that had a 14 piggy back on the front of it, I think someone mentioned that you can buy them, anyone know the one I'm talking about, or who I should talk to?

I just got a 14 to go with my 7. Seemed like the right thing to do. Oh, and I acquired a 13 to fit in the stock 7 sheath. That huge gaping hole was driving me nuts.

Thats a great start to the collection! I love the micarta..it adds just a bit of weight and a good bit of grip. I like the grivory more on different Beckers than others...

Back