1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

IN depth Knockout review

Discussion in 'Kershaw Knives / Zero Tolerance' started by nwmetalbug, Mar 31, 2013.

1. nwmetalbug

nwmetalbug

Jun 10, 2012
    JDavis reviews the Kershaw Knockout
    [video=youtube;PBvkfgMsmiI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBvkfgMsmiI[/video]

2. TotalDbag

TotalDbag Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Sweet!!

3. HEMI 1500

HEMI 1500

Jan 18, 2006
    That knife has caught my eye again,,from the deep carry clip to the swedge to the belly of the blade

4. nwmetalbug

nwmetalbug

Jun 10, 2012
    blade shape reminds me of the Rake

5. This is a great review. All knifenuts need to remember just how important blade shape and thickness is to the effectiveness of a knife. I sold my Knockout and Piston to pay for a ZT550, and frankly, both of them are better knives as EDC or utility tools. The two Kershaws have much more useful blade grinds and are better slicers and cutters than the 550 despite being made from much less expensive steel.