Info on my Khukuri

Hello to whoever will reply, I ordered my 18" Ang Khola Khukuri on the 28th and have gotten no word on it since the night I ordered it (the confirmation email with the order #). I have emailed Yangdu twice about it and have gotten no reply. Not that I'm trying to make Yangdu sound bad, since she has replied very very quickly to all other emails in the past. I'm just wondering if she has gone on a trip or vacation and if it will affect the TOD of my khukuri. Thank you.

-Gunner

Yangdu was away on a business trip this weekend, I believe. Did you get the "DD", and remitted payment? If so, it should be on it's way, and you should have it in hand, anytime. After remitting payment, that's usually the last email you will get, until your khukuri arrives on your doorstep in a USPS triangle box.

I got the email that included my order number, order confirmation, and bill if that's what that means.

She's a one woman show. If you paid, and it's something she had on hand, you can be sure it's on it's way by the fastest means.

You can take it to the bank and draw interest on that.

Shipped the 18 inch AK March 31st via USPS priority mail.

I kind of figured as much. Yangdu never lets us down ever.

Thanks Yangdu, it actually arrived today. I can see already that it is definitely one of the best blades I have owned and will serve me well.

Back