Introducing myself

Hey everyone. I thought id introduce myself before i post anything else. Couldnt find an introduction area and i saw an introduction in this section. My name is sione. I live near seattle washington. I didnt know what i wanted my username to be and heifer hands just sounded funny to me at the time. Ive been into knives for quite a while. Im not an expert or anything like that. Whenever i see a knife of good quality and i like it i get it. I hope this is an awesome forum and i get the chance to talk to ou all and some point in time. Also im writing this on my ipod so bare with me all you grammar nuts :)

Welcome to Blade Forums ! :)
Prepare to have your hair blown back..:D

Doug

Thanks for all the welcomes guys. And i am definitley ready to get my hair blown back :) although i think im gonna cutting my hair back down to an 1/8th again.

Welcome to BFC!

I'll jump in here and introduce myself as well. My name is justin, Ive been lurking around here for the last six or seven months and finally registered. looks like there are a lot of very knowledgeable members here and I'm looking forward to learning and adding my own experience when possible.

Back