1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Introducing myself

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by Heifer-hands, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Heifer-hands

Heifer-hands

Mar 5, 2012
    Hey everyone. I thought id introduce myself before i post anything else. Couldnt find an introduction area and i saw an introduction in this section. My name is sione. I live near seattle washington. I didnt know what i wanted my username to be and heifer hands just sounded funny to me at the time. Ive been into knives for quite a while. Im not an expert or anything like that. Whenever i see a knife of good quality and i like it i get it. I hope this is an awesome forum and i get the chance to talk to ou all and some point in time. Also im writing this on my ipod so bare with me all you grammar nuts :)

2. KuRUpTD

KuRUpTD

Aug 5, 2008
    Welcome to Bladeforums.

3. Quick Steel

Quick Steel

Jun 30, 2010
    Welcome. I hope you enjoy your visits to this forum.

4. T. Erdelyi

T. Erdelyi Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2001
    Welcome to Blade Forums, the best knife forum on the internet.

5. 555

555 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 5, 2007
    Welcome to the Blade Forums. :)

6. Doug C

Doug C

Mar 15, 2005
    Welcome to Blade Forums ! :)
    Prepare to have your hair blown back..:D

Doug

7. DrOpPoInT1110

DrOpPoInT1110

Jan 28, 2009
    Welcome to the forums! This is definitely an awesome place to hang out. Enjoy it!

8. Heifer-hands

Heifer-hands

Mar 5, 2012
    Thanks for all the welcomes guys. And i am definitley ready to get my hair blown back :) although i think im gonna cutting my hair back down to an 1/8th again.

9. AKC

AKC Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Welcome to BFC!

10. justinspin

justinspin

Mar 7, 2012
    I'll jump in here and introduce myself as well. My name is justin, Ive been lurking around here for the last six or seven months and finally registered. looks like there are a lot of very knowledgeable members here and I'm looking forward to learning and adding my own experience when possible.

11. Heifer-hands

Heifer-hands

Mar 5, 2012
    Welcome justin