JK Fantasy Football sign up thread

dont need another reason but ill always take one !

Long live jk knives :D

Thanks again, john for letting us muck about in your forum, cant wait to see the champiins knife

Thanks everyone for a fun season, I had fun even when I was on that early losing streak and even more fun finding pug pics that kinda sorta related to whatever was going on. I hope I am around to play again next season, a bit shocked I came out on top in the loser bracket- which really tells how close things were and anyone could have won this thing.

Thanks everyone for a fun season, I had fun even when I was on that early losing streak and even more fun finding pug pics that kinda sorta related to whatever was going on. I hope I am around to play again next season, a bit shocked I came out on top in the loser bracket- which really tells how close things were and anyone could have won this thing.

Congrats! I was a little surprised because I think you lost your first postseason game but I guess your overall record got you to the head of the losers in the final rankings, plus you had a few highest scoring weeks for the elague so that's cool.

I enjoyed playing this season with you guys, except the part where I left my main point gatherers on the bench, which was almost every week! Sometime before next year's season I need to hunt up a crystal ball....

I just want to say thanks for letting me into the fun. I now love to hate football even more so than I did in the past. I can't wait ill next year. I am already looking forward to my best players under performing or getting hurt by week 2 lol. It was a real learning experience for sure.

No how you feel ripemdry,

thanks for taking part everyone, ery happy to hear we're all planning to come back, we'll have to find a 11th and 12th man for next year, or usta 12th if andy wants back in :)

a little, i made up for it by pretending I was playing in week 17 and going ahead and listening/.reading everythign i normaly would :D...makes me worry for my sanity...but mainly about what I'm going to do next week.

time to go ahead and start researchign dynasty leagues again I guess

Wow, my prize came today and I must admit I am almost speechless. I thought I'd be getting a little something not something as cool and awesome as a JK little muk (w maple burle handle).
Thanks much KYenglish!

I'll post a pic here in a bit, just opened and had to write this up

glad you like it, sorry about the sheath it was just a temporary thing but I never got around to making it some real trousers

you draft a team and keep te players year to year, but draft rookies every year as well. You can trade draft picks as well as players etc

it's a little early for start-up drafts but some go on around now, rookie drafts usually happen around the same time as our type of league or earlier - after the NFL draft.

Like with our type - re-draft league - they can be money leagues or free leagues.

Back