1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

John Fitzen knives???

Discussion in 'Custom & Handmade Knives' started by Matthew M, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Matthew M

Matthew M

Jul 9, 2009
    Hey guys just wondering about John Fitzen knives! Does anyone have any experience with these knives? are they good or just junk and are they worth the price tag? and yeah I know thats a matter of opinion!

2. Veesix

Veesix

Mar 21, 2008
    I have 2(Tank&Frankenstein)I l0ve them b0th.The tank will stay with me till the end. He n0 l0nger makes b0th 0f these. I'm thinking ab0ut saleing the Frankenstein. J0hn is 0ne 0f the C00lest Cats t0 deal with

3. sjwcaw

sjwcaw

Nov 4, 2007
    just received a Frankenstein from my son as a retirement gift, been collecting for over 30yrs. This Fitzen knife is one wicked looking and well made knife.

4. Kohai999

Kohai999 Second Degree Cutter Platinum Member

Jul 15, 2003
    Sir that may be so, but you are guilty of thread necrophilia as you resurrected a 3+ year old post. Welcome to BladeForums.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson