Johnson Adventure Blades Gamestalker Video

I've been waiting all week for a glimpse. Thanks kabar I can't wait to get my hands on one of these. Can't wait to take one home

i'm so bloody psyched about this thing :)

Oh wow, I recently got a Potbelly, and it is one of the funnest knives I own, I don't know if it's my favorite in its weight class or not, but I really like using it. It came with the Piggyback, which I am also really enamored with. I didn't know this was in the pipeline, but since I first held the Piggyback, I started to fantasize about it being a little larger and a little stouter with scales (and honestly being made like the current Becker Remora). Now I see this... I kinda feel like I should run out and buy a lotto ticket too. I get the feeling my KoA Cub Bear could get lonely soon! Any ideas when these will hit the streets?

Erik

Hey, as an abstainer of Facebook, is there anywhere else Ka-Bar does online publications... it seems like they abandoned the press release/press kit portion of their website in 2011?

Last edited:
I've been waiting for this ever since they first talked about it last year. I love my Kabar stuff. Looks great and I like the yellow scales.

So, is it 440A or 1095cv? I've heard both.

I was rather anxious for the answer to this as well, so I posted the question in the Ask Toooj thread. The answer was that the 1095CV was a misprint, and that it would be 440A... which given what I want to use it for, and the positive experience I've had with the USA made BK13 Remora that's also in 440A I see as a good thing!

Now the question, is when... patience is not my strong suit. :)

Erik

Last edited:
Definetly looking forward to this thing too...Really hope its 440A rather than 1095CV since I'd like to bring it fishing and just prefer stainless around saltwater.

So, is it 440A or 1095cv? I've heard both.

I was rather anxious for the answer to this as well, so I posted the question in the Ask Toooj thread. The answer was that the 1095CV was a misprint, and that it would be 440A... which given what I want to use it for, and the positive experience I've had with the USA made BK13 Remora that's also in 440A I see as a good thing!

Now the question, is when... patience is not my strong suit. :)

Erik

Definetly looking forward to this thing too...Really hope its 440A rather than 1095CV since I'd like to bring it fishing and just prefer stainless around saltwater.

cramsey,

Gamestalker is 440A.

Galeocerdoshark,

The 1000 series slipjoints were all 440A also. Early versions were made at KA-BAR in Olean. Later versions(After the KA-BAR factory closed) were made at Camillus.
Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Paul Tsujimoto
Sr Eng
Prod Dev and Qual
KA-BAR Knives
:thumbup:

I have started to see the gamestalker for sale advertised as 1095. Is this right? If so I will have to give it a second look.

Back