Just A Picture - Traditional Picture Show

d8bc8cab9a61001aa74a03f5dd528f06.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Like the chickens and coop too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow Gev, good job capturing that Remington's prestigious character !!

Teamster Jack in an industrial setting

Wow Gev, good job capturing that Remington's prestigious character !!

Teamster Jack in an industrial setting

Love that photograph in the industrial setting! The Teamster is a tremendous knife especially in that acrylic :thumbup: Thanks so much for the compliment:D Nothing like old saw cut bone:thumbup:

Who are you and where is the real Gevonovich? Gev doesn't do contemporary knives, having an overwhelming preference for the vintage variety.

:D

The 74 is just such a classic and i had to have one. I always felt kinda guilty about my lack of support for GEC because of my preference. Two birds...lol. Thanks Christian :D

Lol...no need to feel guilty. The Stallions are nice knives no doubt, I have one myself. But they don't hold a candle to that Wostenholm sleeveboard whittler of yours.

:thumbup:

These things don't grow on trees.....you know?

3e5SlLT.jpg

I know this is a picture thread and not a discussion one..so I'll try and keep it brief ;)

What a wonderful picture, a beautiful mix of rustic beauty, the trees and a Stag Traditional offset by the hugeness of the city. Fine contrasts!:thumbup::thumbup:

I know this is a picture thread and not a discussion one..so I'll try and keep it brief ;)

What a wonderful picture, a beautiful mix of rustic beauty, the trees and a Stag Traditional offset by the hugeness of the city. Fine contrasts!:thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you Will. I feel somewhat constrained in taking pic's outdoors at my little urban row house. This seemed to work?

Lol...no need to feel guilty. The Stallions are nice knives no doubt, I have one myself. But they don't hold a candle to that Wostenholm sleeveboard whittler of yours.

Thank you !! Now where is that old whittler :D

No worries. I said somewhere back that everyone should feel free to discuss away to your hearts content. And I agree with your assessment of Alan's fine photograph and knife :thumbup:

I've been carrying the 66 Yellow Rose Jack knowing full well it would be replaced by a stag version if I could find one. THANKS DEE.

2d2d6bcc6f8167ab2f78a3d2282bf305.jpg

Like I said Alan, it works really well. House in the city? That's the best of all worlds!

Appreciate it. It doesn't even get put away at home. No point because it's getting carried every day.

I've seen it before, but that Case Sowbelly came out really nice James. :thumbup: :cool: I also have a particular fondness for those single blade Sowbellies.

Back