Just finished today.

Hi there everyone,

I just finished off this knife today. It is based on a Tony Bose pattern, I am really happy with the way this one turned out, it is the first time I have used stainless for the liners and bolsters.

Here are the juicy details:
168mm open (6 5/8th inches)
92mm closed (3 5/8ths)
Green, Black and Pistachio G10 scales
3/32 O1 blade and spring
410 liners, 416 bolsters and pins.
Washers between the blade and liners
Flat ground blade hand rubbed to 1000 grit

Nice walk and talk with a half stop. I think this one is going to go into my pocket as my new personal EDC knife.

IMG_1515.JPG

Nicely done, great size for edc. I like the way your name is done also, looks very classy.

That was a nice knife. The shape of it and the materials and the fakt its a single blade makes it a modern classic for light hunting and fishingduties as well as edc.

VeryNICE! :thumbup::cool:

Thank you everyone, It didn't turn out too bad for my sixth folder :) It also helped me pass the fit and finish requirements to join the Australian Knifemakers Guild so I am extra happy after this weekend.

Congratulations to you for entrance into the guild! You have to keep that knife, it is a milestone for you. Great work. I really like your logo. Is it stamped or etched?

Thanks and way to go!
CJ

Great work, and good for you for keeping it for yourself! I like the signature tang stamp too, looks great.

Congratulations to you for entrance into the guild! You have to keep that knife, it is a milestone for you. Great work. I really like your logo. Is it stamped or etched?

Thanks and way to go!
CJ

It is stamped in there. That is another reason for it to become my edc knife. I am currently carrying the first folder I every made but I made it before I got my stamp so it doesn't have my signature on it.

Alistair

Back