• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ka-Bar Model #02-1256

Status
Not open for further replies.

1st1903

BANNED
WTT a NIB Ka-Bar model #02-1256 (forgot name of knife). It has never cut one thing in its short life. Looking for something different, nothing in particular maybe neck knife or folder. Have box and paperwork, blank warranty card. Has the leather sheath. Thanks!

knife2-1.jpg

knife1-1.jpg

I would offer my CRKT Crawford Kasper folder and the SOG Air SOG for your Ka Bar.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/892547-Low-priced-for-sale

If you're agreeable to the trade, my only stipulation would be that since you are so new to Bladeforums (and have no trading history), that you ship your knife first. If you're interested, let me know. By the way, you don't have private messaging turned on in your profile for contact info. Email me through this site if you'd like.

I have a LNIB Spyderco Tenacious, carried a couple times never cut anything besides tape, never sharpened that I want to trade for a Sog Flash 1 or Twitch 1. Assisted open has to work, needs to be in semi-good condition. Thanks.

Kershaw Tremor Like New No Box Plain Edge.
Was Tri-Flowed(Like Tuf-Glide), And The Clip Was Changed To Tip Up Carry.

I have a LNIB Emerson Mini Commander with a black plain edge blade. I got one a couple of weeks ago that had a problem with the liner lock so I exchanged it for another one. While I was waiting for the new one to come in I ordered a new Para 2. I got them both at the same time and absolutely fell in LOVE with the Para 2. I never really gained any love for the M-Comm. I carried it once, and cut only paper with it once. I have the box, plastic bag it comes in, and warranty papers. Im looking for any sprint Para 2 or sprint Manix 2. Willing to add cash if appropriate. Can email pics. Thanks.

I want to trade this fixed blade Gerber. Not sure what model it is, all it says on the blade is Gerber. I got it in a trade and dont like fixed blades. It is in mint condition with factory edge. Has some small scratches/scuffs on top of the blade right after the jimping. Couldnt get a good pic of them though. The sheath is nylonish with a plastic insert. The knife is 8 inches long, with the blade being 4 and the cutting edge about 3.5 or so. Looking for Spydercos, Victorinox Alox Cadets, or really any folders. Thanks for looking!

knife1-2.jpg

knife3-1.jpg

knife2-2.jpg

knife4.jpg

Digicam G10 with the satin blade. The knife is in good condition; only carried 2 or 3 times. Only cut paper and some plastic. The edge is messed up a little because it was the first knife I tried to sharpen with my Sharpmaker. Its not bad and can be fixed super easily. You can see it in the pics. Other than that its perfect. Blade is centered with a tiny bit of play, just like all the PM2s I have ever had. Asking $SOLD shipped with Confirmation. Paypal Gift or +3%. Email is best: chase_martin@live.com
PM21.jpg

PM22.jpg

PM23.jpg

PM24.jpg

PM25.jpg

PM26.jpg

MANIX 2 and Blue PM2 NOT FOR SALE
spydercofamily1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back