Khukuri in movies

that was my first time too... I love that movie too.

Yep, me 2, first movie with khukuris.

I was also itching to know at the time [8 years old] who made falcatas and yataghans.

The epic zombie slaying in Resident Evil was the best USE of kukris I have seen in a fictional movie.

Yep, me 2, first movie with khukuris.

I was also itching to know at the time [8 years old] who made falcatas and yataghans.

The epic zombie slaying in Resident Evil was the best USE of kukris I have seen in a fictional movie.

That's not fiction. That will be the new WMD's you just wait. Better get your zombie head lopping khukri now before it's to late. If you don't and I have to take off your head because your the walking dead.
Before I swing I am going to say I Told You So.

That's not fiction. That will be the new WMD's you just wait. Better get your zombie head lopping khukri now before it's to late. If you don't and I have to take off your head because your the walking dead.
Before I swing I am going to say I Told You So.

I already got a Ganga ram and Bas in 15 inches. Think I should grab a couple of falcattas and go head hunting?!! :p

Though I doubt I am strong enough to wield two swords like that!

Hmmmm, a 22 inch m43, ganga ram, gelbu special, bonecutter?

Or maybe one of the lighter blades, such as the sirupate or chainpuri?

Or for style one of those moon shaped blades, maybe in a larger size? Cause I gotta kill zombies in style, ya know while doing back flips in the air!

Decisions, decisions....

Back