1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

knife skills!

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by peeintheshower, Sep 12, 2012.

1. peeintheshower

peeintheshower Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2012
    [video=youtube;2dSEXVJHkNg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=2dSEXVJHkNg&NR=1[/video]

wow.. next is learning this with my edc's

2. peeintheshower

peeintheshower Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2012
    woops wrong place....

3. HikingIsLife

HikingIsLife

Apr 9, 2011
    Very enjoyable thread actually, rofl.

4. Grease

Grease

May 10, 2012
    Proof that big blades work for everything! :D

Now where'd I put my machete...

5. CapitalizedLiving

CapitalizedLiving

Dec 1, 2007
    Cool, David Farmer recycled a machete into a chef knife for me, so now I know what I'm doing to do with it.

6. kniferbro

kniferbro

Jan 22, 2011
    ...beast!

7. jimnolimit

jimnolimit

Oct 28, 2009
    excellent!

maybe the next time i have my yanagiba out i'll give that a try, and then start a thread about how i cut myself ;)

8. BladeChick777

BladeChick777

Jun 20, 2011
    That was actually kinda cool. I wouldn't be able to get half way through that process in the time that he was done with the whole thing lol. Or without cutting myself.

9. 김원진

김원진

May 4, 2011
    i love watching shows like top chef that show them filleting fish and one guy breaking down 4 chickens in almost under a minute.