Knifewars instead of Craftwars

There's a show called Craftwars where people are challenged into taking materials picked by the show and making something out of it. The contestants are allowed to have "helpers". I've seen part of this show once, and I thought it was mildly entertaining, but apparently my 7 yr old daughter and wife watch it all the time. So yesterday my daughter says, " They should have a show called 'knifewars', where you make a knife and a handle and a sheath, who would you pick to be your helper?" I immediately said, "Dylan Fletcher". To which my daughter was incensed, she said, " I wanted you to pick ME!!"
I laughed, she's my sweetie.
Thx for reading,
John

Cute story, I was thinking to myself as I was reading " Oh, boy, he better say his daughter". Funny.

Hahaha! My daughter would have said the same thing!

Next niche reality show? Webcast, get Kertzmann Publishing and Smokey Mountain Knife works to sponsor the thing. Regular show would stream and you could download the full version for a charge, or sign up to receive the download automatically.

Divide it into forging and stock removal categories, as well as an amateur and professional class.

Back